Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Denver week 1

LordHelpOurColts

I have never lived in Indy buddy. I just said that. If I did, I would be a season ticket holder. And your posts about Denver call yourself out. What does it matter if you go in person to the games if you post up here with all the Denver love?

Point is you are making assumptions about our fandom and its none of your business to suggest who we need to support.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never lived in Indy buddy. I just said that. If I did, I would be a season ticket holder. And your posts about Denver call yourself out. What does it matter if you go in person to the games if you post up here with all the Denver love?

They just had the best offensive season in the history of the league. Anyone with eyes can see that beating them is no easy task

I will always root for peyton for the things he has done for this city. You not being a native have little knowledge of those.

But when the colts play the broncos i will be rooting for Werner to plant him for a loss of forty every time he drops back

They just had the best offensive season in the history of the league. Anyone with eyes can see that beating them is no easy task

I will always root for peyton for the things he has done for this city. You not being a native have little knowledge of those.

But when the colts play the broncos i will be rooting for Werner to plant him for a loss of forty every time he drops back

I get the Manning love but he is gone. Has been for 2 years now going on 3. I don't just want the Colts to win in week 1, I want Denver to lose every single game this year so we have the easiest path to the SB. Manning/Denver is our biggest obstacle in case you had not noticed.

I get the Manning love but he is gone. Has been for 2 years now going on 3. I don't just want the Colts to win in week 1, I want Denver to lose every single game this year so we have the easiest path to the SB. Manning/Denver is our biggest obstacle in case you had not noticed.

Actually, new England is our biggest obstacle. We are 0-2 against them in the last two seasons. Last time i checked we beat Denver last year

Actually, new England is our biggest obstacle. We are 0-2 against them in the last two seasons. Last time i checked we beat Denver last year

1 and 1a. Denver is the AFC fav to repeat but Colts have always had issues with NE and they are the second fav to win the AFC. I want them to lose every game like Denver.

You know you can love and respect Manning without rooting for his team that opposes the Colts. It is possible.

That game last year is not a factor at all.  The biggest difference is that Ryan Clady is healthy which puts Clark back on the right side where he is comfortable which puts Franklin back at guard.

The 2nd biggest difference is the absence of Robert Mathis.  Bjorn is improving but he is not even close to Mathis yet.

1 and 1a. Denver is the AFC fav to repeat but Colts have always had issues with NE and they are the second fav to win the AFC. I want them to lose every game like Denver.

You know you can love and respect Manning without rooting for his team that opposes the Colts. It is possible.

Why do they need to lose anymore than twice? If the colts beat them twice, were going to the superbowl

That game last year is not a factor at all.  The biggest difference is that Ryan Clady is healthy which puts Clark back on the right side where he is comfortable which puts Franklin back at guard.

The 2nd biggest difference is the absence of Robert Mathis.  Bjorn is improving but he is not even close to Mathis yet.

Dont say all this. You will be called pumping Denver and your fandom will be questioned. :cheer2:  :td:

Without Robert Mathis, our best bet is that Peyton and his wideouts have an off day and Luck keeps the O on the field with long time consuming drives.

Unlike Denver's previous stadium, I heard this one is not as loud (same could be said about Lucas Oil Stadium vs RCA dome). So, maybe Luck and the O can get something going.

Just a guy buddy who no longer plays for your team.

Again, you not being a native have no clue. Who also happens to be the best qb playing the game. If i do, or don't root for him to beat other teams will have zero effect on the outcome of the game

Is Tom Brady just a guy?

Again, you not being a native have no clue. Who also happens to be the best qb playing the game. If i do, or don't root for him to beat other teams will have zero effect on the outcome of the game

You can root for whoever you want. Just don't think your transparency is not unbelievably obvious and sad to die hard Colts fans.

Some of you can sound so pathetic at times. Just admit you are Peyton only fans already and stop the charade, it's embarrassing. And I don't even care if my post either hurts any fandom "feelings" since I am saying what many think when they read this place with the worship of this team out west. One of the reasons why some give some here a tough time is because it is down right laughable to always build up these stat padding media darlings in Denver 24/7 even after they suffer one of the most embarrassing Super Bowl losses of all time.

I am not sure if we win week 1 but I hope we literally CRUSH those guys.

Have some freaking faith.

Jules youre one of my favorite posters

It's not sad at all. You not being able to give Manning credit for all he has done is sad

Who is not giving him credit? He was great when he was with the Colts and all he did for the city but he is GONE. Been gone now going on three years. I can seen being all sentimental the first year or even last year given that was his home coming to Indy but at this point? He is the enemy and in the path to the Colts getting a ring. The past is the past. Like I said, you can still revere and love him and not root for this team.

Who is not giving him credit? He was great when he was with the Colts and all he did for the city but he is GONE. Been gone now going on three years. I can seen being all sentimental the first year or even last year given that was his home coming to Indy but at this point? He is the enemy and in the path to the Colts getting a ring. The past is the past. Like I said, you can still revere and love him and not root for this team.

He still comes to town for things much more important than football.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2014/01/29/peyton-mannings-legacy-includes-more-than-football-in-indianapolis/

Some of you can sound so pathetic at times. Just admit you are Peyton only fans already and stop the charade, it's embarrassing. And I don't even care if my post either hurts any fandom "feelings" since I am saying what many think when they read this place with the worship of this team out west. One of the reasons why some give some here a tough time is because it is down right laughable to always build up these stat padding media darlings in Denver 24/7 even after they suffer one of the most embarrassing Super Bowl losses of all time.

Well put Jules I like Peyton always will ,but my Colts come first ,very happy and confident of the team we have ! Would I trade Luck ? Not on your life . Time will tell his legacy as well ,but believe it will be great.

Yeah, well...... I've been Honest since the first day I joined the Forum.   Never been a secret that I am  for "Peyton first".     Some don't like me for it,    and you know what...  they don't matter....    If it's a Sin to still follow and root for Peyton, then here's my motto:

10308065_744860135534850_372493857549406

If you own a Manning Broncos jersey/and or you cheer for the Broncos to win (not for Peyton to do well) you are not a COLTS fan. That simple. Quit lying to yourself. You can't get remmaried and still go on dates with your ex-wfie/ex-husband.