Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

nicks response to pep's comments

CR91

which I said from the beginning was nonsense

"I'm in the best shape I've ever been in...I came in weighing 209 when I was supposed to come in weighing 212. After Pep came to me to clarify, he said that he (meant) everybody's getting into game shape right now--it's the beginning of camp. He came apologizing to let me know he wasn't just singling me out.

"I think that I have been performing well. They tell me the same thing. We're grown men. They would tell me if I was lacking.  Like coach Pep told me, he said 'if I felt like you were lacking in any area I would come straight to you.' You know, Pep and I have history from Charlotte."

which I said from the beginning was nonsense

"I'm in the best shape I've ever been in...I came in weighing 209 when I was supposed to come in weighing 212. After Pep came to me to clarify, he said that he (meant) everybody's getting into game shape right now--it's the beginning of camp. He came apologizing to let me know he wasn't just singling me out.

"I think that I have been performing well. They tell me the same thing. We're grown men. They would tell me if I was lacking.  Like coach Pep told me, he said 'if I felt like you were lacking in any area I would come straight to you.' You know, Pep and I have history from Charlotte."

You mean Florio got it wrong, color me stunned.