Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 06/20

sb41champs

If I am watching any game but a Colts game it's just because I am a football fan. An ex-Colt don't make me tune into a game for that single reason.

Except Peyton, this. Although who wouldn't want to watch that offense regardless?

:blueshoe:   Dallas Clark's retirement this week reminds us that many times our Colt heroes move on to other teams via free agency.  Do YOU follow and/or watch televised NFL games when a former Colt is playing for a new team ??  :blueshoe: 

I without question watch the Broncos games to see Peyton, unless it conflicts with a Colts game. I watch almost any NFL game when possible.

:blueshoe:   Like most of you - Colts games are my #1 priority.  However - I watch other televised games CLOSELY if they include a former Colt on the roster. 

I'll listen to other games while doing things around the apartment if a former Colt isn't on the roster. 

I am thankful for every single Colts player in their Indianapolis history and follow their careers even when they've moved on.  :blueshoe: 

I might tune in for a brief moment to see a nice run by now Chargers RB Donald Brown & I did smile when WR Austin Collie made a nice play for NE in the past, but overall no I can't saw I follow them closely except for Peyton Manning now in Denver & Justin Tuck in Oakland.

I have a soft spot for #18 & Tuck.