Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Kevin Williams a Seahawk 1 yr deal

akcolt

Seahawks always adding to that defense.

They also seem to like Vikings players -- Harvin, Sidney Rice, Nate Burleson, Tavaris Jackson, now Kevin Williams. I wish they would take Ponder. I read that he is a Texas boy. Can we give him to you for a 7th Rd pick? :)

They also seem to like Vikings players -- Harvin, Sidney Rice, Nate Burleson, Tavaris Jackson, now Kevin Williams. I wish they would take Ponder. I read that he is a Texas boy. Can we give him to you for a 7th Rd pick? :)

Ha I never noticed that. All of those players worked out for them too...except Tarvaris lol. The Seattle Vikings haha But yeah, we have a bunch of twos, might as well try out another one :)

Why?   He has been done for a couple of seasons... 

Even done as you say as a rotational player it would have been an upgrade from Moala. Williams had 29 tackles 3.5 sacks and an Int those are better numbers than our first round pick put up coming from the edge.  I am pretty sure the sack total would have put him towards tops on the team behind Mathis.  I guess we will see what a 30 year old Pendleton will be able to do.  

Williams realized he isn't the same player when visiting NE he said he would be a part of a D Line rotation was looking for a winning organization with a proven QB sounded like a good fit considering our recent injury.  

Ha I never noticed that. All of those players worked out for them too...except Tarvaris lol. The Seattle Vikings haha But yeah, we have a bunch of twos, might as well try out another one :)

I wanted to share more with you in a PM but it says you are not receiving any more messages. Is your message box full?

Yeah sure. . . you give us a 7th round pick and we take Ponder off your hands.  :-P

I would rather give him to the Texans. Maybe the Vikes can throw in a 6th Rd pick to sweeten the deal. Good suggestion, Valpo! :)

I think the Texans should start Ponder for the next couple of years.  Just to make sure there really isn't any potential in him.  

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• T….    Thanks again for your patience.   Long answer ahead.      The most important comment was this….  Right after Ballard and Steichen met the local media on draft night Ballard went live with the Pat McAfee show who were doing their own draft show….  Pat pressed Ballard…. When did Steichen buy into Richardson?  (Remember, Colts scouts had been on AR for 6 months.).     So Steichen’s office is next to Ballard’s with an adjoining door.  And Ballard tells Pat he's in his office about a week after Steichen was hired and he can hear Steichen shouting with astonishment….  Suddenly, Shane comes racing into Ballard’s office exclaiming “have you been looking at Richardson?!?  He is unbelievable!”   (Steichen’s opinion carries weight with me.).  So clearly Ballard had not said a word about AR.  He wanted Steichen’s honest evaluation without the influence of the opinion of Ballard and the scouts.  And Steichen was madly in love with him.   Head over heels!    Next….  There’s a video of Morocco Brown and Ed Dodds.   Brown was scouting the University of Florida.  And back in August of 22, Brown is watching Gators training camp.  He starts texting Ballard that he’s watching someone special….   Anthony Richardson.  The staff with Florida gives Brown video clips of other practices and Brown is dazzled.  Says in his 20 years of scouting Brown has never seen anyone like him.     Now…. Dodds gets involved….   Somewhat skeptical.   Dodds says he doesn’t like to scout simply by looking at video clips.  He likes to go to games and see the player in person. And Dodds attends the first four games of the Gators 22 season, which turn out to be AR’s worst games of the season.  But Dodds says even with the highs and lows, the good and bad, Richardson’s impact can be felt in the game.  Both Dodds and Brown say with Richardson you have to defend every blade of grass, the entire field.     By the way, while Ballard and Steichen would not compare AR to anyone, both Brown and Dodds didn’t hesitate.  They compared AR to Buffalo’s Josh Allen.  AR is an inch and a half shorter, but about 5-10 pounds heavier and much more athletic.   Faster, more explosive.  Freaky.     Ballard, Steichen, Brown and Dodds say they met with Richardson in Florida in January for a private workout.  They were impressed with him both as a player and a person.  Came from a very difficult family background and upbringing and AR was viewed as a mature young man.  Then they brought AR into Indy for 24 hours and again, everyone commented on his unique blend of being both humble and a leader of men who wanted to get better.    These were the comments said mostly the first night of the draft.   Some may have come two-three days later.   On YouTube, videos longer than a year old typically don’t have a date, it’s simply listed as more than a year old.     Apologies this was so long.  Took me 45 minutes to write.  Hope this answers your question.   If you have more questions, feel free to follow up, and I’ll try to respond asap.      
    • The is the best defense the Pacers have played all season. Pacers play like this the rest of the way, they have a chance against Boston. 
    • 69-41 at Half. We have the better team in reality and are deeper. I have said it all series. They got gifted Game 1. Divincenzo has been playing like Larry Bird, I knew that crap would not keep happening. 
  • Members