Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 06/03 "Twosday Twofer"

sb41champs

:blueshoe:   ENJOY TWODAYS "TWOSDAY TWOFER":

:blueshoe:   Based on Robert Mathis' explanation of the substance he used - and - why:  Do you think that his suspension will be overturned on appeal ??

:blueshoe:   In the event that Robert Mathis' suspension is upheld:  Which player or players do you feel MUST step up to fill the void for 4 games ??

I think his suspension should be overturned but I don't think it will, or can be. As for the 2nd question Bjorne Werner has to step up, and while I think Newsome has potential its hard for a late round pass rusher to step up day one, but you never know. I look for him to get better as the season goes along, and eventually turn into a really good OLB. I'm hoping Adongo surprises me this year too. I expect big things from Werner (6-8 sacks) in his 2nd year.

I think his suspension should be overturned but I don't think it will, or can be. As for the 2nd question Bjorne Werner has to step up, and while I think Newsome has potential its hard for a late round pass rusher to step up day one, but you never know. I look for him to get better as the season goes along, and eventually turn into a really good OLB. I'm hoping Adongo surprises me this year too. I expect big things from Werner (6-8 sacks) in his 2nd year.

Werner needs to have a minimum of 6-8 sacks this year... we spent a 1st rounder on him and he has so far been coming along very slowly. I saw flashes of potential late last season but he really needs to step up his game.

• A player is responsible for what goes into their bodies...a simple phone call....NO
  • As mentioned Werner...with a dash of McNary and Adongo....what can 282 (lbs) do for you?   :)

Or Google we had no trouble finding a list of banned substances. There are no excuses for what happened regardless of the story. Everyone has a story some are better than others. My favorite so far was the second hand smoke dirty UA compliments of Will Hill I believe.

I like this with Newsome I think he might turn some heads the more I look into him the more I like his potential.  I am worried about Werner honestly but maybe he will be better this year.