Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Open mini camp?

Get Lucky

I envy everyone that resides in Indana that has direct access to the greatnes that is the Colts. Being from the East Coast makes it so difficult to attend events like this and games for that matter.

Believe it or not it's actually hard to attend games even living in Indiana. Games usually sell out quick and then it's hard to find tickets at the normal prices. The normal prices are already pretty high (worth it) but then when other people try and sell them it's crazy. Don't feel to bad!

I would suggest trying to get here on the week of their training camp in Anderson. It is free and really fun to watch if you are really interested in seeing the Colts players and watching organized team activities.

Believe it or not it's actually hard to attend games even living in Indiana. Games usually sell out quick and then it's hard to find tickets at the normal prices. The normal prices are already pretty high (worth it) but then when other people try and sell them it's crazy. Don't feel to bad!

I would suggest trying to get here on the week of their training camp in Anderson. It is free and really fun to watch if you are really interested in seeing the Colts players and watching organized team activities.

Awwww man that's reassuring lol i guess it will have to be something i really plan out, but i do appreciate your insight thank you.

I hope something's announced soon. I feel like it was said earlier in the offseason last year, but I figured it may have something to do with Irsays situation. Making the trip from Ontario again!

I'm almost positive it was mentioned much earlier last year.  I had it on my calendar for a couple months when I was hoping to go.  

• 2 weeks later...

The camp is free but the parking is not. Last time I went it was $10 per vehicle. Still a cheap day for a family outing. Well worth the few dollars.

I envy everyone that resides in Indana that has direct access to the greatnes that is the Colts. Being from the East Coast makes it so difficult to attend events like this and games for that matter.

Someone who is going should record the outing witht heir smartphone and upload it for us to enjoy! Do a bit of freelance broadcasting! There is an app called Veetle that will allow you to stream what you are filming so others can watch in real time. Just an idea.

Someone who is going should record the outing witht heir smartphone and upload it for us to enjoy! Do a bit of freelance broadcasting! There is an app called Veetle that will allow you to stream what you are filming so others can watch in real time. Just an idea.

I think all cameras are forbiden at camps, so you wouldn't record zeam signals and plays..

I asked in mailbag about a similar idea, why aren't there any videos short highights from camp (like the ones the bears have on their site) and got an answer because of the signals/plays/routs and that it would be to much of a trouble for them to edit videos (the way the bears do it) so you don't see the specifics..