Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I'm not expecting this to be overly popular, but I'm assuming some of the board favorites like Jimmie Ward, Gabe Jackson, Jeremiah Attaochu etc are gone. I'm trying to mock with no trades.

59. Billy Turner, OL

90. Brock Vereen, S

166. Ross Cockrell, CB

203. Matt Hazel, WR

232. Ryan Carrethers, NT

Not bad. I agree that most of the players that people seem to like will be gone by #59. I just hope we trade back if that is the case instead of reach on a player.

Personally, I would be fine with trading up with our 5 or even our 5 and 6 in order to get a pass rusher like Attaochu or Lawrence.

Not bad. I agree that most of the players that people seem to like will be gone by #59. I just hope we trade back if that is the case instead of reach on a player.

Personally, I would be fine with trading up with our 5 or even our 5 and 6 in order to get a pass rusher like Attaochu or Lawrence.

Yeah trading back is certainly an option. B. Turner is one of a few players I think might be on the board that you could take with a 59. He may well fall into the 3rd but he's got a high of a ceiling and I could justify using a late 2nd on him, but of course if you trade back he could still be there at 65 - 70 range and we could get an extra 4th or 5th rounder out of it.

I agree you could trade back get us a pick or two extra. I like that kid out of Princeton Reid provide a  pass rush on the interior of D Line.

Like the players just think you trade back on most and get us an extra picks.