Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Distribution of Colts' private workouts.

Teams are only allowed a certain amount of private visits before the draft (I think it's 30?) so I put this together to show what positions are being focused on. Now, I have little info to work with so we don't know exactly which of these meeting qualify for the "30 meeting limit, so I'm just including any player that falls under the category of "private workout". 

oD2g5Hh.jpg

The 4 WRs are: Davante Adams, Eric Thomas, Donte Moncrief, and Josh Brown*.

The 4 EDGEs are: Jeremiah Attaochu, Dee Ford, Michael Sam*, and Jackson Jeffcoat.

The 3 safties are: Deone Bucannon*, Dewey McDonald, and Nate Berhe*.

The 3 guards are: Jon Halapio, Alex Pierce, and Josh Walker.

The 2 ILBs are: Greg Blair and Preston Brown.

The TE, RB, CB and DT are: Marcel Jenson, Dri Archer, Kyle Fuller, and Ra'Shede Hagemanrespectively

EDIT: 2 more confirmed meetings today. Martavis Bryant and Brock Vereen. This brings the total WRs up to 5 and the total number of safties up to 4. 

*Denotes confirmed meeting at either Pro Day and/or Combine. 

Thanks very much for doing all this homework!

This is great, great stuff!

That's a glowing write-up on Berhe...   makes me interested right away!

But,  the McDonald kid?    There's no mention of him anywhere in the NFL.com system.

So,  I don't know if he's a free agent kid or what?

NFL.com profiles roughly 500 kids...  only 256 get drafted.   So, they profile roughly twice as many kids as will be selected.

Makes me wonder about McDonald.    Clearly, we must think we found something....     guess we'll know after we sign our Free Agents....

@KTVBSportsGuy: #Colts are really put Demarcus Lawrence through a thorough workout. Also, Chuck Pagano is in attendance as well.

@TonyPauline: Pro-Day: Philadelphia Eagles & Indianapolis Colts work out Scott Crichton at linebacker: http://t.co/1CoWP5b8Zr

Does pro day count?

I was using private meetings exclusively because they have more weight because there's a limit to how many you can have. You can go to any pro-day (Pagano went to Manziel's), but having a private meeting means you're pretty interested in that particular player. 

I was using private meetings exclusively because they have more weight because there's a limit to how many you can have. You can go to any pro-day (Pagano went to Manziel's), but having a private meeting means you're pretty interested in that particular player.

Yea but the Colts were the ones putting them through the workout exclusively. But yea you right about the private workouts.

He's a potential 1st round pick so I think he's actually got a lot of upside. I know he isn't as well liked as Attaochu or Smith on these forums though.

I know he is a 1-2 rd pick, but I think the guy is a stiff.