Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Re: #1 pick in the draft. GM wants Bridgewater, HC wants Clowney, Owner wants Manziel.

Dustin

I really hope the Texans take Manziel. Keep up the QB troubles Houston!

Be careful what you wish for. Johnny Football has "STAR" written all over him. Could he be a bust? Of course he could and so could any QB in this draft. There is not Andrew Luck or RGIII available. They all come with great risk and that is why I think they will take a QB in the second round.

Be careful what you wish for. Johnny Football has "STAR" written all over him. Could he be a bust? Of course he could and so could any QB in this draft. There is not Andrew Luck or RGIII available. They all come with great risk and that is why I think they will take a QB in the second round.

Wouldn't use the word star when talking about JM

Wouldn't use the word star when talking about JM

Several people do including Gruden, Aikman, Wade Phillips and several more.Of all the QBs, I think he has the best chance to be a super star. He may also have the best chance of being a bust. I don't think he will be average by any means.

Several people do including Gruden, Aikman, Wade Phillips and several more.Of all the QBs, I think he has the best chance to be a super star. He may also have the best chance of being a bust. I don't think he will be average by any means.

The best QB is Teddy Bridgewater I don't care what he did at his pro day he is still the best

It'd be epic if we managed to get both Clowney and Bridgewater...apparently teams are buying into the Savage and Carr hype so that'll be a factor, but I don't see 3 or 4 quarterbacks getting drafted in the first round. Some are going to fall, and we may not have to settle for Garoppolo if we pick Clowney first.

It'd be epic if we managed to get both Clowney and Bridgewater...apparently teams are buying into the Savage and Carr hype so that'll be a factor, but I don't see 3 or 4 quarterbacks getting drafted in the first round. Some are going to fall, and we may not have to settle for Garoppolo if we pick Clowney first.

Which player would you like your team to pick?

I see Manziel very much along the lines of Brees. Capable of making quick decisions, and accurate in the short game.

I'm afraid he's too slight in the frame to handle the punishment of the NFL. He compared himself to Wilson, but Wilson is pretty stout and thick where Manziel is actually kind of skinny

Which player would you like your team to pick?

Johnny Manziel. I know a lot like to knock his frame and his off the field stuff, but the guy is a competitor, electric, and he is a Texas boy which is a plus. But if we go Clowney or Mack I wouldn't be mad as Crennel would be able to fit them in our defense. But we have to have a quarterback, and according to O'Brien we will be drafting one.

Definitely jello pit. It's the only way to make it all official.

Darn, why can't SW1 get a front row seat to that event. How come you never see ticket giveaways to jello pit festivities anyway? LOL! 

This is going to be a Jamarcus Russell draft repeat, and it might even be funnier this time around.

Boom or bust. Owners vs head coaches in gridlock over the direction of your franchise always makes must see draft TV doesn't it? 

Yeah!! Pick Carr #2 since the first one worked out so well for the Texans the first time around. lolz

I don't mean to laugh, but that was hilarious lollygager. The best humor is so funny it hurts. Truth my brother! Truth. 

Clowney will go #1 to the Texans- I guarantee it. The QB spot despite last year is not the new coaches top priority. With Luck and possible Manziel at Jacksonville the Texans twin killer DE's will be  the Great Wall of Houston". The Texans KNOW beating Indy twice this coming year is almost mandatory for them. (hope they fail)

Clowney seems to worry most fanbases except the saints and I'm not sure why. I am concerned about him going to Atlanta. I would rather Jacksonville or Oakland get him as I am rooting for Andrew Luck and believe he is the next top qb after the current big 4 and leader of the future. He is being teared down already like Peyton Manning though because of people like Manziel.