Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2014 colts offense

trueblueblood

i can't wait! i'm a believer that reggie will be back with a vengeance. T.Y. showed his potential to be our future #1, (he really impressed me by stepping up big in reggie's abscence by torching both the chiefs and pats in the playoffs. he was our only threat and he STILL burned folks.) an offseason for luck to work with da'rick rogers and lavon brazill,  dwayne allen (one of my favorite players) will be back! coby fleener is constantly improving, not to mention all of our talent at the rb position. i really hope trent richardson can get it together. he needs to be more decisive, but thats a conversation for another thread. and i really hope we resign ahmad bradshaw btw. and of course, donald thomas will return, but the oline still needs upgrading. and if we pick up either hakeem nicks or eric decker like a lot of people are saying, then watch out, nfl. GO COLTS!

oh yeah, also, ANDREW LUCK.

All of that talent and speculation is pretty much wasted until major upgrades are made at Center and R Guard!

I will save my high expectations until I see that done.

Just Saying...

Ding ding ding! Exactly! Not bringing in another wr. Until you shore up the line it's a waste of time. Unless Luck can get rid if the ball really fast like a Brady, Rogers and manning. But still need that line and running game.

I'm excited too. We could have a top 5 offense next year. We will fix our O Line, and that will go a long way for Trent. He should be a force next year. Then we have Ballard coming back. Allen and Fleener should be the best TE duo in the league. As you stated, I also believe Reggie will come back strong. TY will be even better, and I look for Rogers to emerge as a star next season. He has everything you want in a number 1 WR. Then I hope we draft Moncrief to groom for a year to take over for Reggie, but he would still contribute quite a bit as the 4th WR. Brazil and Whalen are quality backups. Then Luck in his third year should continue to grow.

All of that talent and speculation is pretty much wasted until major upgrades are made at Center and R Guard!

Just Saying...

I totally agree. I'm for overpaying Mack and drafting a G with our first pick. TRich could flourish with a little blocking too.

HOWEVAH... Peyton took us to a SB with a horrid line.... Just Saying....

Just Saying...

While true, I'm leaning towards the expectations/excitement being warranted. With the Satele release, it's obvious (to me anyways) they realized that the interior OL was a major soft spot. I see a HUGE upgrade at center coming. RG I'm not sure as sure about though...

While true, I'm leaning towards the expectations/excitement being warranted. With the Satele release, it's obvious (to me anyways) they realized that the interior OL was a major soft spot. I see a HUGE upgrade at center coming. RG I'm not sure as sure about though...

I'll believe it when I see it get done.

While a fire hydrant could replace Satele, I want to see much better!

I'm tired of seeing Luck knocked around and our RBs stuffed at the LOS.