Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtStrong: The Inspirational Story of the 2012 Indianapolis Colts

JlynRN

Nice thread JlynRN! You did a fine job posting your 1st topic BTW. I look forward to seeing more threads started by you. 

I like extended season period reflection pieces because they give diehard INDY fans perspective & they show everyone how far the Colts have come under a new regime & revamped roster. I just love how INDY keeps moving forward with no regrets & no excuses. 

Our squad is gelling nicely & as long as we believe in 1 another & work our tails off Greatness will not be denied. The hardest Lombardi trophy victory is always the 1st one. "Not 1 step back." --Joseph Stalin.

Nice thread JlynRN! You did a fine job posting your 1st topic BTW. I look forward to seeing more threads started by you.

I like extended season period reflection pieces because they give diehard INDY fans perspective & they show everyone how far the Colts have come under a new regime & revamped roster. I just love how INDY keeps moving forward with no regrets & no excuses.

Our squad is gelling nicely & as long as we believe in 1 another & work our tails off Greatness will not be denied. The hardest Lombardi trophy victory is always the 1st one. "Not 1 step back." --Joseph Stalin.

I want our colts to have nothing to do with order 227.