Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Snow Bowl 2014 Video: Madden NFL 25 gives Denver Broncos 31-28 victory over Seattle Seahawks in OT snowy win

bayone

According to EA Sports, the Madden video game is 8-2 in predicting the past ten Super Bowls. This year, Madden is predicting a 31-28 Denver Broncos victory. In overtime. In the snow

http://www.milehighreport.com/2014/1/27/5351032/super-bowl-2014-video-madden-nfl-25-gives-denver-broncos-31-28-win-over-seattle-seahaws/in/5092707

Music to my ears Barry. I hope Madden's score/final result holds true in the end. Just get the w by any means necessary. 

I also want snow & nasty weather in New Jersey too just to up the ante & prove once & for all that 18 can get the job done regardless of the elements.

Great QBs respond well to pressure. They are not driven to their knees because of it. All the professional commentators whining about the possible frigid conditions in NJ need to grow up IMO. Should I bring you a blanket, a pacifier, & a hot cup of hot chocolate too?  :lol:

So sad that's it's not even funny anymore & besides the Broncos Orange uniforms will be easier to spot in the snow/rain anyway. LOL! Oh Yee of little faith. Come back to me when you have a real problem. What a bunch of cry babies. [Not any fans on here just sports analysts who crave a dome to watch the SB in.]

Plus, I have been kind of tough on RB Montee Ball all season & I have been very proud of how well he has responded to his regular season fumbles in a few crucial games. Keep it up my fellow WI Badger.  :hat:

Also, I really want to see Champ Bailey & Wes Welker get a ring too. Neither 1 of those guys are spring chickens anymore & this might be their last shot at NFL immortality. Mad respect for both men here.  :worthy:

If Champ is ineffective on coverage though due to his foot issue though, pull him out Coach Fox because I wanna win this darn game no matter what. Forget about bruising a guy's ego. You must emerge victorious come hades or high water. No disrespect to Champ at all, but winning the SB is a cut throat business not a popularity contest. 

Hey Barry, 

Does your Madden NFL 25 video game feature Bruno Mars, the halftime entertainment, wearing a poncho & slipping & sliding on stage too? How bout Roger Goodell freezing his buns off sitting outside on the Met Life stadium seats? Just Kidding! 

I so wanna see the NFL Commissioner looking like the Ralph character all bundled up like the film "A Christmas Story." Hey Roger, I triple dog dare you to stick your tongue to this metal flag pole. " Just joking man. LOL! 

Hey Barry, 

Does your Madden NFL 25 video game feature Bruno Mars, the halftime entertainment, wearing a poncho & slipping & sliding on stage too? How bout Roger Goodell freezing his buns off sitting outside on the Met Life stadium seats? Just Kidding! 

I so wanna see the NFL Commissioner looking like the Ralph character all bundled up like the film "A Christmas Story." Hey Roger, I triple dog dare you to stick your tongue to this metal flag pole. " Just joking man. LOL! 

dont own it , just found that link on mile high, its on u tube too, and aol showed it