Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

San Fran at Seattle..

jvan1973

You forgot that the Pats D couldn't pressure Peyton today...

The Seattle D-Line is scary good, especially when they will have 2 weeks to prepare.

Plus the Seattle secondary is not going to be manhandled by the Broncos WR's.

True, but denver have so many weapons on offense, seattle cant cover evryone. I think Denver still scores 24pts and i dont think wilson can match that total, unless seattle def get a td

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

True, but denver have so many weapons on offense, seattle cant cover evryone. I think Denver still scores 24pts and i dont think wilson can match that total, unless seattle def get a td

I give Denver the odds to win (because they also have some defense) but there is that nasty thing DwC

The refs are a complete joke this year, worse then ever before. I sometimes wonder why I still even watch football but I still love the Colts. It's becoming like the NBA. I probably just need a break though but it's so pathetic this year in most games I watch.

The refs are a complete joke this year, worse then ever before. I sometimes wonder why I still even watch football but I still love the Colts. It's becoming like the NBA. I probably just need a break though but it's so pathetic this year in most games I watch.

I missed most of this game. I turned it on just in time to see the refs botch the strip/recovery right at the goal line. What other brilliant displays of refereeing did I miss?

Seattle did not dominate similiar to when they played the rams came down to one last play that was in the end zone. Peyton will tear apart LOB because the way they play man coverage all the time with that nascar package of theirs. Manning is gonna be calling pick plays and go fast I mean Ricky bobby fast no huddle so seattle can't substitute players and manning will have his way mark my words!