Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Everything Trent Richardson

Thewholefnshow28

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know right it's ridiculous that's what I mean he doesn't post about anything colts related except Richardson

Should I post my mock draft that doesnt get a single player right ? How about I make a thread about the Colts taking every single player released by other teams no matter if they fit the system or not ?

Is there a quota of topics I have to participate in before I can be an official Colts fan ?

Tell me the rules please.

Should I post my mock draft that doesnt get a single player right ? How about I make a thread about the Colts taking every single player released by other teams no matter if they fit the system or not ?

Is there a quota of topics I have to participate in before I can be an official Colts fan ?

Tell me the rules please.

Try just talking to other fans about other topics not joining a colts forum to do nothing but * about TRich

Really? I stopped reading when he said Luck was over rated. seriously.

Every single thing the guy said was wrong. Luck was overrated, Richardson will be good, Colts cant win a division, Texans are building superstar players from within, Texans will not allow the Colts to go back to winning the division.

He's a Homer's homer.

No * is just annoying and why join if that's all you wanna do??

I comment on other topics when they interest me. Mock drafts and speculations dont interest me at this point because rarely are they accurate.

Asking if the Colts should sign every player under the sun doesnt interest me because we never sign any of them.

Richardson greatly interests me because he sets the team back, I also am very interested in the people who think it was a good trade or that at some point a switch will turn on and he will stop being the worst runningback in the NFL.

So my question to you would be this, if you hate me saying Richardson stinks then why come into the thread where I spend most of my time ? Are you hoping that someone pulls out a stat or something that sets me straight and I am shamed into leaving ? That stat doesnt exist.

I comment on other topics when they interest me. Mock drafts and speculations dont interest me at this point because rarely are they accurate.

Asking if the Colts should sign every player under the sun doesnt interest me because we never sign any of them.

Richardson greatly interests me because he sets the team back, I also am very interested in the people who think it was a good trade or that at some point a switch will turn on and he will stop being the worst runningback in the NFL.

So my question to you would be this, if you hate me saying Richardson stinks then why come into the thread where I spend most of my time ? Are you hoping that someone pulls out a stat or something that sets me straight and I am shamed into leaving ? That stat doesnt exist.

As EVERYONE on the whole damn site has said what's done is done. Support the player that's on your "favorite team" and quit whining you crying all the time won't change a thing. It's not gonna make Richardson disappear and magically give us our 1st round pick back.

As EVERYONE on the whole damn site has said what's done is done. Support the player that's on your "favorite team" and quit whining you crying all the time won't change a thing. It's not gonna make Richardson disappear and magically give us our 1st round pick back.

Will you go make a Satele thread so I can support him ? You do support Satele right ? He is a Colt.

You guys should be thrilled that I hate Richardson, just think of how much you can rub my face in it when he has a hall of fame season next year. Think of all the good times ahead when you can tell me I am a fool and was so wrong. I am setting you up for greatness and this is the thanks you give me ....

Will you go make a Satele thread so I can support him ? You do support Satele right ? He is a Colt.

You guys should be thrilled that I hate Richardson, just think of how much you can rub my face in it when he has a hall of fame season next year. Think of all the good times ahead when you can tell me I am a fool and was so wrong. I am setting you up for greatness and this is the thanks you give me ....

horrible example Satele can be cut this offseason and save cap space and has been here a few years. TRich has been here 1 season and is still young. And no one is saying he will be a HOF we just want you to shut up the crying about it 24/7

horrible example Satele can be cut this offseason and save cap space and has been here a few years. TRich has been here 1 season and is still young. And no one is saying he will be a HOF we just want you to shut up the crying about it 24/7

As long as I violate no rules here I can't see how anything I post holds more or less value then anything else posted by anyone else. Does this forum have an ignore feature ?

What if you dont like what I have to say about another topic ?

Now I know how Johnathan Martin felt ..…

As long as I violate no rules here I can't see how anything I post holds more or less value then anything else posted by anyone else. Does this forum have an ignore feature ?

What if you dont like what I have to say about another topic ?

Now I know how Johnathan Martin felt ..…

Thing is no one can come here and talk about TRich without you bashing him none stop anything anyone says you make a negative remark you turned this into a thread to bash him and that's all

Thing is no one can come here and talk about TRich without you bashing him none stop anything anyone says you make a negative remark you turned this into a thread to bash him and that's all

Please list the positives he has brought to the team through the trade and his level of play, I promise not to comment.

Who cares he's here to stay deal with it grigson thought he would help it don't matter what he does or doesn't do now

So you dont wish to contribute to the thread but you are sick and tired of my contributions.

You want positivity, yet there are no stats to produce any and the overall opinion of anyone who isnt a Colts fan is that Richardson is a bust, this opinion is also shared by many Colts fans.

I am to remain silent unless I can support Trent in a positive manner. I have nothing to drawn positivity from, much like yourself apparently , so I am not sure what you are asking me to do.

Please explain to me in detail how you would like to see this thread right itself and live up to your liking

Please not yet another Satele thread...

This Richardson thread gives me a good laugh every day....like Days of Our Lives or something...hilarious.

So you dont wish to contribute to the thread but you are sick and tired of my contributions.

You want positivity, yet there are no stats to produce any and the overall opinion of anyone who isnt a Colts fan is that Richardson is a bust, this opinion is also shared by many Colts fans.

I am to remain silent unless I can support Trent in a positive manner. I have nothing to drawn positivity from, much like yourself apparently , so I am not sure what you are asking me to do.

Please explain to me in detail how you would like to see this thread right itself and live up to your liking

Maybe just quit repeating the same stuff over and over

I am fine with Modern manning the Richardson thread, I find it amusing.  It also helps keep the RIchardson excuse makers at bay, and saves the rest of us who despise the trade from constantly having to bring the TR lovers back to reality.

I think you guys are selling Modern short here. He doesn't just complain about Trent Richardson.

He also complains about Grigson trading for Trent Richardson.

:D

And rightfully so, it was a colossally dumb trade ... Grigson should be having nightmares about it.

I am fine with Modern manning the Richardson thread, I find it amusing.  It also helps keep the RIchardson excuse makers at bay, and saves the rest of us who despise the trade from constantly having to bring the TR lovers back to reality.

and it keeps me from being a "troll", because you know, since I am a Browns fan, that must mean I have no clue about Trent Richardson....

I think you guys are selling Modern short here. He doesn't just complain about Trent Richardson.

He also complains about Grigson trading for Trent Richardson.

:D

After reading many trollish posts I don't . 

He is the arithmetic man ,

He adds foolishness  , Subtracts pleasure , Divides attention &  Multiply's ignorance .

After reading many trollish posts I don't .

He is the arithmetic man ,

He adds foolishness , Subtracts pleasure , Divides attention & Multiply's ignorance .

Better to get dreamy eyed over every move Grigson makes.

All you have to do is prove that Richardson showed anything this year to make anyone believe he is anything more then the worst runningback in the league.

Come on show me how I am ignorant. Show me the stat that proves you right.

Come on man, if you are right and I am wrong and ignorant then all the facts and stats should support you. Show me the error of my ways.

I don't think there are any TR lovers in this thread. We all know he sucked. There are people that think he'll be better next season though.

I don't think there are any TR lovers in this thread. We all know he sucked. There are people that think he'll be better next season though.

Dont kid yourself, some of these guys think Richardson will put up 1500 yards next season with a 5.0 ypc and 10 touchdowns.

I dont know if they can't get past the guy stinks or if the can accept that Grigson made one of the worst trades in recent NFL history.

Well if you don't bash him in every post then you think he will have 2000 yards next year I guess. Your not supposed to have hope for players on your team don't you know that???

Dont kid yourself, some of these guys think Richardson will put up 1500 yards next season with a 5.0 ypc and 10 touchdowns.

I dont know if they can't get past the guy stinks or if the can accept that Grigson made one of the worst trades in recent NFL history.

So there is no chance he'll be better next season?

I refuse to call him TRich, you have to have more then 3ypc to deserve a nickname, or at least a good nickname.

I am leaving Bust Mode and Bench Mode on the table though.

I thought you said you were gonna make it fresh.   I came on for another good laugh or two.  No change in the routine?  Here all week...try the veal!!  :)

Can't get much worse. His numbers would have to improve drastically to justify him being the #3 back on the roster.

Can't get much worse. His numbers would have to improve drastically to justify him being the #3 back on the roster.

And now your are posting the same gibberish twice?  That gets.... :lol: and 15 yards.   :flag:  :flag: