Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2014 NFL teams schedule released...

Sports Central1

Patriots' Home schedule = Home: Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, New York Jets, Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions.

Away: Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, New York Jets, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers, Indianapolis Colts, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings.

That doesn't look like a very hard schedule, but some very good teams on that schedule.

Obviously as a Pats fan the teams that jump right out at me at the Broncos and Colts.  Pats got the Broncos at home and hopefully that will be in December in cold weather, same with the Lions as they're an indoor team.

In the NFL it's so hard to predict how a good or bad a team will be next season.  I didn't expect the Chiefs to have the best record in the NFL the first half of the season.  Most those teams above can all be great next season.

I like the Colts schedule better in 2014. NFC East as opposed to NFC West this year, I will take it.

AFC West gets the NFC West, good luck!!! :)

I think the Colts have a great chance at finishing in the top 2 in the AFC next year.

All teams and divisions can be a double edged sword from year to year.

With regards to the NFC East I think there are too many power houses in that division to be bad for so long.  We know the Giants are one of those teams that will go 2 to 3 seasons mediocre and then out of no where win the Super Bowl.  Eagles should be good.  Redskins should have improved.  Cowboys can be a 10-6 team next season.

Patriots' Home schedule = Home: Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, New York Jets, Denver Broncos, Oakland Raiders, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions.

Away: Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, New York Jets, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers, Indianapolis Colts, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings.

That doesn't look like a very hard schedule, but some very good teams on that schedule.

Obviously as a Pats fan the teams that jump right out at me at the Broncos and Colts. Pats got the Broncos at home and hopefully that will be in December in cold weather, same with the Lions as they're an indoor team.

In the NFL it's so hard to predict how a good or bad a team will be next season. I didn't expect the Chiefs to have the best record in the NFL the first half of the season. Most those teams above can all be great next season.

this was set the day the season ended

We have a really TOUGH schedule - Patriots, Ravens, SeaHawks, 49ers, in addition to Denver and KC in our division and some sprinkling of others.  

Just hope that you get all the good ones in December, which is when you guys play your best ball :). Maybe you can take down the Ravens, Patriots and one of the Seahawks/49ers in December??? At least you get the Patriots and Seahawks at home while the Broncos get them on the road, BIG DIFFERENCE.

Just hope that you get all the good ones in December, which is when you guys play your best ball :). Maybe you can take down the Ravens, Patriots and one of the Seahawks/49ers in December??? At least you get the Patriots and Seahawks at home while the Broncos get them on the road, BIG DIFFERENCE.

^^^Agreed^^^

I wonder why Denver gets to go to NE 2 years in a row. :scratch:

Doesnt look like a very hard schedule?  That schedule is brutal!

The only gimmie games on that entire schedule are the Raiders and Vikings...  

Broncos, Bengals, Bears, Chiefs, Chargers, Colts, Packers were all playoff teams this year.  

Lions, Dolphins and Jets nearly made the playoffs as the final wild card spot too.  This is probably one of the most difficult schedules in recent memory.

Doesnt look like a very hard schedule?  That schedule is brutal!

The only gimmie games on that entire schedule are the Raiders and Vikings...  

Broncos, Bengals, Bears, Chiefs, Chargers, Colts, Packers were all playoff teams this year.  

Lions, Dolphins and Jets nearly made the playoffs as the final wild card spot too.  This is probably one of the most difficult schedules in recent memory.

Denver will play all 5 AFC Playoff teams (two of them twice) plus the two NFC finalists plus the 10-6 Cardinals and the Rams, Dolphins and Jets.  Only three games against any team who finished with fewer than 7 wins this season.