Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peyton better go win it all now

Jules

They could go over 500 yards and the D/special teams/coaching could find new and incredible ways to lose the game.

Well they did their best to screw it up. Again.

Decker runs 70 yards on a return then falls over an invisible ewok trip wire just like last season. He then left points on the board with a chest bounce INT in the end zone which was clearly Peyton's fault. :shifty:

Special Teams screwed up the onsides kick. (Decker again) Decker may be the biggest Jekyl/Hyde player in NFL history.

4th and 5 to ice the game? Give up a 49 yard bomb for the eventual TD.

4th and 2 on the opponents 30 with a chance to end the game? Kick a 48 yard field goal on a windy night when the last one just barely made it through at 45.  Nice job, Fox. Way to roll over and die/give SD a chance to get back in rather than go for the jugular.

A "fumble" by Orange Julius that the refs royally screwed Denver on since his rear was on the ground and down by contact. At worst it was incomplete. Not Denver's fault, but these guys seriously get almost no borderline calls and non calls in their favor. Let alone blatant ones.This wasn't even borderline - it was clear as day. SD was penalized a bunch but 5 of the 8 were obvious offsides that even Mike Perreira couldn't nonsense under the rug if they weren't called.

On the plus side, the D played like a championship one for a half. Unfortunately the plethora of stupid crap like they always find ways to do will cause them to lose against the Pats. Probably.

Well they did their best to screw it up. Again.

Decker runs 70 yards on a return then falls over an invisible ewok trip wire just like last season. He then left points on the board with a chest bounce INT in the end zone which was clearly Peyton's fault. :shifty:

Special Teams screwed up the onsides kick. (Decker again) Decker may be the biggest Jekyl/Hyde player in NFL history.

4th and 5 to ice the game? Give up a 49 yard bomb for the eventual TD.

4th and 2 on the opponents 30 with a chance to end the game? Kick a 48 yard field goal on a windy night when the last one just barely made it through at 45.  Nice job, Fox. Way to roll over and die/give SD a chance to get back in rather than go for the jugular.

A "fumble" by Orange Julius that the refs royally screwed Denver on since his rear was on the ground and down by contact. At worst it was incomplete. Not Denver's fault, but these guys seriously get almost no borderline calls and non calls in their favor. Let alone blatant ones.This wasn't even borderline - it was clear as day. SD was penalized a bunch but 5 of the 8 were obvious offsides that even Mike Perreira couldn't nonsense under the rug if they weren't called.

On the plus side, the D played like a championship one for a half. Unfortunately the plethora of stupid crap like they always find ways to do will cause them to lose against the Pats. Probably.

guess not

The D really stepped up over the past two games. I do wish they'd quit playing that prevent crap and going away from what WORKS.

I feel better about them playing SEA than I do covering all of SF's receivers.

I hear you..

I saw a 2-man line on one play...

I don't ever want to see that again......9 in the secondary cant cover 5 forever...

..and 2 cant get to the passer if you give them all afternoon

I hear you..

I saw a 2-man line on one play...

I don't ever want to see that again......9 in the secondary cant cover 5 forever...

..and 2 cant get to the passer if you give them all afternoon

Seattle desperately needs Percy Harvin in this game to be able to score. And they need frigid weather as well.

I will personally drive to Denver myself and slap him (lightly) if he doesn't.

Yes I am on the wagon now. There is absolutely NOBODY else in the league left outside of Peyton I can tolerate. Besides, the old man deserves another ring for all the crap he has put up with. lmao

Go get your ring Peyton.

Agreed.  Peyton showed me a lot over the past two weeks.  Closing the deal in San Diego against his nemesis with two huge 3rd down conversions on the last Broncos drive.  Then putting on a clinic against New England openly outplaying Tom Brady to take a 2-1 edge against Brady in AFC Championship Games.  He doesn't come this far to be denied...not this close to the end of his career. He needs this to join the ranks of the multi ring winners and to cement his legacy as a Champion.   I believe he gets it done this time. 

Agreed.  Peyton showed me a lot over the past two weeks.  Closing the deal in San Diego against his nemesis with two huge 3rd down conversions on the last Broncos drive.  Then putting on a clinic against New England openly outplaying Tom Brady to take a 2-1 edge against Brady in AFC Championship Games.  He doesn't come this far to be denied...not this close to the end of his career. He needs this to join the ranks of the multi ring winners and to cement his legacy as a Champion.   I believe he gets it done this time. 

I don't think he NEEDS to do anything to cement his legacy as a Champion.  But I do Hope he gets the :lombardi:   He Deserves it.

I don't think he NEEDS to do anything to cement his legacy as a Champion.  But I do Hope he gets the :lombardi:   He Deserves it.

I agree..

Because if Denver loses..it WILL be said to be Peyton's fault..

...and the two playoff victories will be forgotten..

I don't think any other NFL player is held responsible for all losses under all circumstances

I agree..

Because if Denver loses..it WILL be said to be Peyton's fault..

...and the two playoff victories will be forgotten..

I don't think any other NFL player is held responsible for all losses under all circumstances

You are absolutely correct. But in fairness, he has all gotten almost all the credit for the wins. Peyton is no dummy. He knows this is the most important game of his career and legacy. He will come out slinging. I worry more about how his receivers will handle the Seattle secondary which is just plain nasty and most be salivating over the prospect of stopping an aerial show.

Of course you don't...you are one of his fans.  However, most of his critics will view his legacy more favorably if he retires with more than one ring.  Deep down...even Peyton knows this.   He wins more than one ring and he joins the ranks of those who have won multiple championships. There would be nothing else left to knock him about.   I agree that he deserves it and hope that he gets it done. 

This all will become much easier for some fans to admit...after 18 has successfully done it.  I believe that he will. 

I will personally drive to Denver myself and slap him (lightly) if he doesn't.

Yes I am on the wagon now. There is absolutely NOBODY else in the league left outside of Peyton I can tolerate. Besides, the old man deserves another ring for all the crap he has put up with. lmao

Get your car ready cause its not happening with Seattles defense.

Go get your ring Peyton.