Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• It seems pretty clear they want to evaluate Cross and Scott at FS before making a move. That makes sense; you just hope that the analysis doesn’t take so long that a player like Simmons is gone before they decide a move is needed. So a serious addition like Simmons would likely have to take place soon. I’m pulling for that, though I admit Scott has me intrigued. 
    • Basically, every team has played right at 50 games, if not 50 - pretty good sample size. My assessment of each team in the NL Central:   It is strange at how bad the Reds are playing because after last season I seen a team on the rise. Cubs are pretty much where I thought they would be, in control of a Wild Card spot early and close to being in 1st place. Cards have struggled more than I thought they would, but they are playing better now - as expected after 40 games or so goes by. I expected the Pirates in the Cellar, at 23-27 they are still a below average team by my eye test. Brewers being in 1st doesn't surprise me but having said that I still think the Cubs will end up winning the division. Cubs are only 1.5 games out of 1st place.
    • Yeah, that's a stupid question... Whatever Butker said stays with him. Andy Reid or Chiefs won't have to answer about any of that, just move on to football... 
    • Brewers 28-21 Cubs 27-23 Cardinals 23-26 Pirates 23-27 Reds 20-29   The Reds have only been rebuilding since 1996... And here I am with my ungrateful self for wanting more from the team...   The Cincinnati Reds... have the longest playoff win (12 years) and advancement drought in ALL major sports... going on 3 decades... THIRTY YEARS... since they last advanced and won a playoff series.    Who cursed this team and what do I have to do to unbreak it?!?!?!
  • Members

• Hark

Hark 983

• Chucklez

Chucklez 1,048

• Dingus McGirt

Dingus McGirt 3,644

• VikingsFanInChennai

VikingsFanInChennai 3,064

• tweezy32

tweezy32 845

• Derakynn