Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pat McAfee accidentally tweets photo of Andrew Luck. [Merge]

Smonroe

They have it.  I've been in a WNBA lockerroom before right after a game and I am a guy.  Same lockerroom polices for NBA as well as the WNBA. 

That's not true. The WNBA locker room policy is different from the NBA and NFL. In the WNBA the locker room is open after the game. The media comes in and does interviews. The media THEN LEAVES and the locker room is closed to give players privacy. In the NBA and NFL once the locker room is open to the media, that's it.

This unfair policy also extends to many major colleges. USC has an open locker room policy and media members access the USC locker room while players as young as 18 (and non professional) are undressing. In Miami, the Hurricanes recently changed their locker room policy after players complained that fellow women University students were gaining locker room accesses while they were changing, making it difficult for the players on campus. (Go ahead and google it.)

People who site the WNBA policy to justify what goes on in other sports are wrong. PERIOD.

OMG, oh please, please please....let me never, ever see a WNBA locker room pic. That would probably be just too horrific for words.

You don't have to worry. The locker room policy is NOT the same. The person who told you that was not being fully truthful using this example as a comparison to covering men's sports.

Thankfully for Andrew (and Pat) there was a guy standing in PERFECT position on his phone blocking what's important, lol.

Nothing was shown, but it was close one.

The "guy" is a buddy of mine. I emailed him the picture last night to let him know Boomstick has made him an internet sensation.  :yay:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• TBH, a hot take I have this season is that the TEs will actually flourish (given health).  Remember, last season it was at one point the TEs were out producing the WRs with checkdown Charlie Minshew.  Imagine what they can do when the field opens up with ARs arm and hopefully a big play WR room with Pierce and AD.  Woods is in the same boat as AR now.  Boatloads of potential and flashes but haven’t seen it because of health.  
    • I took his tds and made a season long projection. In what way am I lying? He scored 7 tds and only finished two games. ( Counting the jags game). How is that not impressive?   I actually said 20 and 21 which imo were their best years, but I think you're taking the term average too harshly. I'm not saying their bad. Like I said, I'm looking at the line as a group not just Nelson, Kelly, and Smith and my main concern was health not their ability. They have all dealt with injuries and have either played hurt or missed time. I also mentioned how the depth is inexperienced. Our depth consist of two rookies and second year player. Pinter is coming back from injury and French is ok. If you wanna call them above average, fine.
    • As to the legit stat,  you took a very very small sample (about 15 percent of the season) and based on that one stat you extrapolated it into a season long projection.  Who does that?  It’s why someone came up with the expression of “Lies,  Damn Lies, and Statistics.”      And as I stated, it’s your format that trapped you.   Only three categories.   If you had allowed for more, like “above average”, then you wouldn’t have painted yourself into a corner.  You stated the line isn’t as good as it was in 18 and 19,  so you listed them as average.  As I noted to John Hammonds,  the line is ranked top-10 by everyone who ranks lines:  PFF, ESPN, and NFL.Com.    They can still be top-10 even if they’re not as dominant as 18 and 19.   And top-10 isn’t average in any NFL universe.    Sorry, not trying to be harsh with you.   I appreciate the effort you took to create something fun for all of us.  I just think you over-thought this.
    • They liked him well enough to visit with him multiple times and then make him a priority free agent after the draft.    He will have to perform well to unseat the two draftees for a roster spot BUT this team doesn’t usually make roster choices purely based on draft position. 
  • Members

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 21,566

• IinD

IinD 4,526

• Narcosys

Narcosys 631

• 1959Colts

1959Colts 3,791

• RollerColt

RollerColt 12,728

• craigerb