Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bridgewater Going Pro

He learnt from Matt Barkley's lesson and Colt McCoy's lesson to strike while the iron is hot.

Whether you succeed at the NFL or not, drafted high at least gives you that first big contract for you and your family, albeit it may not be as big as contracts used to be.

He learnt from Matt Barkley's lesson and Colt McCoy's lesson to strike while the iron is hot.

Whether you succeed at the NFL or not, drafted high at least gives you that first big contract for you and your family, albeit it may not be as big as contracts used to be.

And he could go to worse situations than the Texans too.

He's a good kid, I'll root for him to do well 14 out of 16 weeks. :)

And he could go to worse situations than the Texans too.

He's a good kid, I'll root for him to do well 14 out of 16 weeks. :)

No offense but you really shouldnt as a colts fan, you know that right? We kind of want to win the division, yeah?

For those college football experts, what's the deal on David Carr's brother and Bortles? 

Carr = Jay Cutler

Bortles= Poor man's Andrew Luck

The draft will probably go:

Bridgewater, Bortles, Carr, and Manzie in that order if I had to guess.

Im just not that impressed with Carr despite the numbers, I think the kid will crack under pressure by defenses more often then not, Manziel I see developing into a great leader if he can keep his head on straight, I watched that game yesterday and the cameras cut to the A@M sideline and the kid was trying to motivate his team despite at that time they were gettin the crap kicked out of them....My concerns are can he keep his head on straight in the pros? Can he pickup on the ins ands outs of being QB that looks to pass first before taking off?

Im just not that impressed with Carr despite the numbers, I think the kid will crack under pressure by defenses more often then not, Manziel I see developing into a great leader if he can keep his head on straight, I watched that game yesterday and the cameras cut to the A@M sideline and the kid was trying to motivate his team despite at that time they were gettin the crap kicked out of them....My concerns are can he keep his head on straight in the pros? Can he pickup on the ins ands outs of being QB that looks to pass first before taking off?

That's issue number one for me too.

But I see him as an RGIII 2.0, only not as fast or shifty....making him even more vulnerable to get maimed with even less size and strength than Griffin to absorb NFL punishment with.

I think he'll make somewhat of a big splash like Griffin did and then level off or flame out.

If the Texans want him then be my guest....but I'd take Bridgewater.

That's issue number one for me too.

But I see him as an RGIII 2.0, only not as fast or shifty....making him even more vulnerable to get maimed with even less size and strength than Griffin to absorb NFL punishment with.

I think he'll make somewhat of a big splash like Griffin did and then level off or flame out.

If the Texans want him then be my guest....but I'd take Bridgewater.

I think they trade down a couple spots.....Lets say to the Jags at #3...They should still be in line to get Bortles because Im sure the Rams at #2 will go with Jake Matthews at Tackle, The Texans would have potentially Bortles and alot of draft picks on top of that, Some may say Clowney could go first but I think he falls to #6 Atlanta Falcons but long time to go, I could change my mind

I think they trade down a couple spots.....Lets say to the Jags at #3...They should still be in line to get Bortles because Im sure the Rams at #2 will go with Jake Matthews at Tackle, The Texans would have potentially Bortles and alot of draft picks on top of that

Problem is that the Rams are probably going to trade out of that spot to a team like the Vikings who will take Bortles and then the Texans are stuck either having to take Manziel (because Derek Carr would never play for them) or wait till round two to take a mediocre QB like Boyd.

Problem is that the Rams are probably going to trade out of that spot to a team like the Vikings who will take Bortles and then the Texans are stuck either having to take Manziel (because Derek Carr would never play for them) or wait till round two to take a mediocre QB like Boyd.

I think Matthews is to good for the Rams to pass up, They absolutely have to get Bradford some protection if they expect to compete, they have plenty of other pieces

He can't.

Age requirement.. I was thinking about class because he was redshirted last year although he's still considered a Freshman. Another year will do him wonders. Teddy should have stayed and went through that ACC schedule next year, but if he's being touted like he is I don't blame him. Go mske that money...