Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Anyone watching the Chick-Fil-A Bowl right now?

I have been of the opinion that JF was not going to make it in the NFL.  This game changed my mind.  That boy is quite a competitor, very intense and throws the ball with remarkable accuracy.  He is a play maker.  This game was fun to watch in the 2d half.  What a shoot out.  Duke knows BB and now they know FB.  Nice to see Cutliffe getting some props. 

I have been of the opinion that JF was not going to make it in the NFL.  This game changed my mind.  That boy is quite a competitor, very intense and throws the ball with remarkable accuracy.  He is a play maker.  This game was fun to watch in the 2d half.  What a shoot out.  Duke knows BB and now they know FB.  Nice to see Cutliffe getting some props. 

Yes, I am high on his abilities as well. He is a spoiled kid from a wealthy family, and it showed in his off season shenanigans. While it kept him from being a top 5 pick, it won't keep him out of the first round, period. I also think he has learnt his lesson. If he goes to a situation where he has a good running game and defensive support, he can help turn around a franchise, IMO.

His ability from the pocket is very underrated, IMO. His accuracy is good on the run, might be slightly better than his accuracy within the pocket. If he goes to a Russell Wilson like situation, he can definitely be a franchise QB, IMO.