Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What Colts gear did everyone get for Christmas?

bap1331

Santa brought me a Robert Mathis jersey and a book called "100 Things Colts Fans Should Know and Do Before They Die". I started reading the book and it's great so far. I'm thankful for another great Christmas this year.

I want that book!!! How is it?

One of my co-workers got me a Colts winter scarf. That was unexpected, as we didn't talk about any gift exchange at work. She knows I'm a Colts fan and thought I'd like it. That was very sweet of her; she does things like that all the time. She likes to shop and buys things for others.

My husband and I didn't exchange gifts; we always wait until after the holidays. We decided a few years back not to do gifts at Christmas. We just enjoy the holiday spending time together without all the fuss.

Aw you should alreast do 1 present. Lol

I also got a Marvin Harrison magic set, where you can make him disappear in the play-offs, a Quinn Pitcock games console, Bill Polian's latest biography, 'Keep it in the Family', a set of concrete gloves endorsed by Kenton Keith, a head and shoulders statue of Jerry Hughes, although my wife says it is a bust, a rare photograph of a Tony Ugoh block, and a dance video by Joseph Addai, and my favourite, a Peyton Manning Play-off 'onesie'...

I want that book!!! How is it?

Great Book Man. It is written by Philip B. Wilson who has been a sportswriter with the Indy Star since 1998. So far, I'm only about 30 pages into the book and it has been very interesting, and I would recommend it to any Colts fan.You can find it on amazon or any book store like barnes and noble.

I also got a Marvin Harrison magic set, where you can make him disappear in the play-offs, a Quinn Pitcock games console, Bill Polian's latest biography, 'Keep it in the Family', a set of concrete gloves endorsed by Kenton Keith, a head and shoulders statue of Jerry Hughes, although my wife says it is a bust, a rare photograph of a Tony Ugoh block, and a dance video by Joseph Addai, and my favourite, a Peyton Manning Play-off 'onesie'...

are those gloves from the same company now selling the dhb Crisco gloves

Y'all need to buy some more Luck jerseys.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/did-jersey-christmas-list-top-10-most-popular-160622283--nfl.html

Of the 8 QBs in the top 10 this year in jerseys sold, Luck isn't one of them.  They include obvious ones like Manning, Rodgers, Brady, and Brees, but also, Kaepernick, Wilson, Griffin, and Tannehill are selling more jerseys than Luck.