Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2014 Colts

Dark Superman

I think 2014 could be the year the Colts will start to mold into a more complete team. I mean we need to make some tough decisions and sacrifices but ultimately I think we could be a tough team, but we need to stay relatively healthy, which isn't always an easy thing to do.

* we have a Franchise quarterback and a quality backup.

* I hope we resign Brown.. He deserves to stay here for the right price. Vick Ballard and Trent Richardson could be a very good combination as well. I'm one guy who thinks Trent will be a heck of a lot better next season.

* the guys catching the ball from #12 next year can be very SCARY for defenses to cover The talent we may have next season. Hilton,Rogers,Wayne,Allen and Fleener can spread the field and give Luck a MVP type of season. I have no doubt that Reggie is going to come back and produce at a high level the guy is just a warrior.

* The offensive line WILL be improved just by the return of Donald Thomas. We have some tough decisions to make but I do believe Grigson is going to make this his main priority in the off- season and we are going to get this line fixed.

* We need to resign Davis and hopefully Bethea will stay on a more friendly deal. We need another pass rusher and corner as well. I think if we tweak the defense and bring in a few bodies who can stop the run and get to the opposing QB our defense will come a long way..

We just need a solid draft and we need to be accurate with our free agent signings. If we can do that and make some popular coaching changes I think we are in fact in for a good year.. Maybe AFC championship type of year.

Pep Hamilton is the worst, he runs this offense like he has Walter Payton in the backfield and Trent Dilfer at QB.

He's stubborn in his ways and refuses to accept his offense doesn't work only when they abandon his offense in the 3rd and 4th Q's do they have any success.

I see little to be posative about in 2014 with him as the OC, he's going to stunt Lucks developement.

I think 2014 could be the year the Colts will start to mold into a more complete team. I mean we need to make some tough decisions and sacrifices but ultimately I think we could be a tough team, but we need to stay relatively healthy, which isn't always an easy thing to do.

* we have a Franchise quarterback and a quality backup.

* I hope we resign Brown.. He deserves to stay here for the right price. Vick Ballard and Trent Richardson could be a very good combination as well. I'm one guy who thinks Trent will be a heck of a lot better next season.

* the guys catching the ball from #12 next year can be very SCARY for defenses to cover The talent we may have next season. Hilton,Rogers,Wayne,Allen and Fleener can spread the field and give Luck a MVP type of season. I have no doubt that Reggie is going to come back and produce at a high level the guy is just a warrior.

* The offensive line WILL be improved just by the return of Donald Thomas. We have some tough decisions to make but I do believe Grigson is going to make this his main priority in the off- season and we are going to get this line fixed.

* We need to resign Davis and hopefully Bethea will stay on a more friendly deal. We need another pass rusher and corner as well. I think if we tweak the defense and bring in a few bodies who can stop the run and get to the opposing QB our defense will come a long way..

We just need a solid draft and we need to be accurate with our free agent signings. If we can do that and make some popular coaching changes I think we are in fact in for a good year.. Maybe AFC championship type of year.

I have doubts about Reggie but there's not a lot else to argue with here..

....We are short key offensive players..and a little more daring attack mindset...

....but we have the one guy (Andrew Luck) who makes average good

Pep Hamilton is the worst, he runs this offense like he has Walter Payton in the backfield and Trent Dilfer at QB.

He's stubborn in his ways and refuses to accept his offense doesn't work only when they abandon his offense in the 3rd and 4th Q's do they have any success.

I see little to be posative about in 2014 with him as the OC, he's going to stunt Lucks developement.

Why don't you tell us how you really feel?

My prediction for next years team:

Qb: Luck

RB:  1. Richardson 2. Ballard 3. Rainey

WR's: 1. Wayne 2. Rogers 3. Hilton 4. Brazill

TE's: Allen/Fleener

Oline- Costanzo/Thomas/Mack/Thornton/Cherilus

D-line- Redding/Chapman/Jean-Francois

LB's- Mathis/Freeman/FA or draftee/Werner

DB's- Landry/Byrd or Howell/Davis/Toler

Apparently, Pagano has a lot to say about how Pep runs the O.

My prediction for next years team:

Qb: Luck

RB:  1. Richardson 2. Ballard 3. Rainey

WR's: 1. Wayne 2. Rogers 3. Hilton 4. Brazill

TE's: Allen/Fleener

Oline- Costanzo/Thomas/Mack/Thornton/Cherilus

D-line- Redding/Chapman/Jean-Francois

LB's- Mathis/Freeman/FA or draftee/Werner

DB's- Landry/Byrd or Howell/Davis/Toler

If that is the team you bring back, I think it will be a long season. They need some free agents and some draft choices who work out. I look for Houston to be next years KC and to come back strong under a new coach with some new faces added. They, like KC, have some really good players in place. I think they will be the biggest threat to the Colts. .500 will win the South this year but probably not next year.

Colts 2014 Roster

QB: Luck, Hasslebeck

RB: Richardson, Ballard, Bradshaw, Rainey

FB: Havili

WR: Wayne, Rogers, Hilton, Brazil, DHB, Drafted Player

TE: Fleener, Allen, Doyle

O-Line: Castonzo, Thomas, FA Center, Thornton, Cherilus, Reitz, Linkenbach, Holmes, FA Stopgap Guard on 1-2 year deal

D-Line: Redding, Chapman, Hughes, Franklin, RJF, Drafted D-Lineman

LBs: Mathis, Werner, Sheppard, Freeman, FA LB, McNary, Adongo, Walden

CBs: Davis, Toler, Butler, FA CB, Gordy, Vaughn, Drafted CB

S: Landry, Bethea, Howell, S. Brown

2 Random Trades/Drafted/FAs that Grigson worked out

K; Vinatieri

P: McAfee

LS: Overton

Should be 53. Let's see how close I was in August.