Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peterson says Ravens fans are the worst in the NFL

amfootball

BMORE Around Town@BMOREAroundTown11m

I think @AdrianPeterson is a little cranky after that game. Maybe your sideline shouldn't have been throwing them back and threatening ppl..

That statement is incredibly stupid. Key words being "Throwing them back." Implying the crowd initiated throwing snowballs. And are somehow surprised the sideline retaliated.

Ban any fan that threw a snowball for life. Only scum bags throw things anonymously in crowds.

I love when *s tweet.

Evidently The Old Crow took the whole family to the game

Funny, but my son and I were on the Ravens side, and I don't throw snowballs. Not to be mean, but the fans of Baltimore do not need to be lectured by a clown who doesn't have his personal life together. He should worry more about that than snowballs.

Funny, but my son and I were on the Ravens side, and I don't throw snowballs. Not to be mean, but the fans of Baltimore do not need to be lectured by a clown who doesn't have his personal life together. He should worry more about that than snowballs.

Dude....his son was murdered.

Fans of Baltimore also don't need to be throwing things at the players either.

Second post in this thread deflecting the classless actions of some fans.

Fans of Baltimore also don't need to be throwing things at the players either.

Second post in this thread deflecting the classless actions of some fans.

What do you want me to tell you? I didn't even hear about the snowballs until I was listening to the post game show about Peterson 's complaining tweets. Ok , maybe a few classless stooges threw some snowballs, but Peterson is going to admonish all of our fans as the worst in the NFL ? This guy is the moral authority to decide that? How about , " we were disappointed by a few stooges who threw snowballs." That would be better.

What do you want me to tell you? I didn't even hear about the snowballs until I was listening to the post game show about Peterson 's complaining tweets. Ok , maybe a few classless stooges threw some snowballs, but Peterson is going to admonish all of our fans as the worst in the NFL ? This guy is the moral authority to decide that? How about , " we were disappointed by a few stooges who threw snowballs." That would be better.

He's not the first person to lump a group of people, based on the actions of few.

He never said he decided who was good and bad for everyone in the world. But in his mind you guys are the worst because of fans who can't control themselves, and act like *s.

No one needs to be a moral authority to know those fans were classless. Be angry at them not him. They make you all look bad.

He's not the first person to lump a group of people, based on the actions of few.

He never said he decided who was good and bad for everyone in the world. But in his mind you guys are the worst because of fans who can't control themselves, and act like *s.

No one needs to be a moral authority to know those fans were classless. Be angry at them not him. They make you all look bad.

We really don't care what he thinks. He can head back to his dome without snowballs at 3-9-1. He is a sore loser who is complaining about a few goofs throwing snowballs . He was also complaining about the officiating, which shows his poor loser agenda.

We really don't care what he thinks. He can head back to his dome without snowballs at 3-9-1. He is a sore loser who is complaining about a few goofs throwing snowballs . He was also complaining about the officiating, which shows his poor loser agenda.

There it is again lol. Deflecting the classlessness of those fans by digging at AP. Who cares if he is just saying it because they lost? It wouldn't suddenly become a classy thing to throw snowballs if the Vikings had won. Sour grapes or not. He isn't wrong about those who partook chucking snowballs.

And apparently you do care what he think, or else you wouldn't be so bothered by it.

There it is again lol. Deflecting the classlessness of those fans by digging at AP. Who cares if he is just saying it because they lost? It wouldn't suddenly become a classy thing to throw snowballs if the Vikings had won. Sour grapes or not. He isn't wrong about those who partook chucking snowballs.

And apparently you do care what he think, or else you wouldn't be so bothered by it.

Look , if the fans throw stuff, I'm sure they got booted if caught.

As for Peterson, the guy was caught running a car at 109 miles per hour in a 55 Mile zone. He said it was no big deal. He was subdued by three police after an altercation when he and some friends wouldn't exit a nightclub when instructed.

Peterson is the one defining classlessness over a few snowballs, so do you really think he has the moral authority to define an entire fan base ? No one said the snowballers were right, they were certainly boneheads. I didn't see any snowballs, but nothing AP says has any credibility with me.

As for Peterson, the guy was caught running a car at 109 miles per hour in a 55 Mile zone. He said it was no big deal. He was subdued by three police after an altercation when he and some friends wouldn't exit a nightclub when instructed.

Peterson is the one defining classlessness over a few snowballs, so do you really think he has the moral authority to define an entire fan base ? No one said the snowballers were right, they were certainly boneheads. I didn't see any snowballs, but nothing AP says has any credibility with me.

So, let me see if I can follow along here.

Some Raven's fans who are boneheads, goofs, classless stooges (your words, not mine) were throwing snowballs. And, you are upset with Peterson because he called out the entire fanbase.

So, I assume that to mean that you would have preferred that he say some Raven's fans are boneheads, goofs, and classless stooges. 

Would that have been better?

Some Raven's fans who are boneheads, goofs, classless stooges (your words, not mine) were throwing snowballs. And, you are upset with Peterson because he called out the entire fanbase.

So, I assume that to mean that you would have preferred that he say some Raven's fans are boneheads, goofs, and classless stooges.

Every fan base has a few eightballs . Wow, we 're really the worst fan base over a small number of fans throwing snowballs. We have that paragon of justice and poor losing, Adrian Peterson, calling the shots on Twitter. Sounds like another guy we know, who just tweets.

The allegations would have had more credibility coming from another Viking, let's put it that way. I'm sure 100 % of your fans are the paragons of virtue out in the morally superior Midwest. Maybe some followed the lead of your gracious owner , when he slammed the one guy that made your whole franchise when he came to town. But let's blame everyone like Adrian.

Deflect deflect deflect. It's s good attempt. But whether he is a scum bag, sore loser , or a cry baby. He's right in this instance. Like I said, be mad at the fans who make Ravens fans look bad. Not the guy correctly calling them out.

Deflect deflect deflect. It's s good attempt. But whether he is a scum bag, sore loser , or a cry baby. He's right in this instance. Like I said, be mad at the fans who make Ravens fans look bad. Not the guy correctly calling them out.

That's your opinion. I didn't see the snowballs so what can I tell you.

Every fanbase throws snowballs in the snow. Never have seen a game where it didn't happen.

I don't see gravity or air, but scientists tell me it's there so what can I tell you.

You guys should be kinder to the Baltimore fan. Your whole sports culture in Indy was invented by the good people of Baltimore. Your team

Is named after the Maryland Preakness race, your uniforms colors came from a person in Baltimore, your logos were from a contest winner in Baltimore. The only thing original that came from Indy may be old Blue, the lame new mascot.

The only one I've heard so far complaining is Adrian Peterson. The only thing I observed was a nice, polite ovation when he was carted off the field, but he didn't mention that did he. Consider the source with this guy, and you may want to educate yourself with the Phil Mushnak article in the NY Post in October of 2013. Maybe a few snowballs were thrown by people sitting in the stands for five hours, but the only thing we see on this is Adrian Peterson tweets. No one else is complaining, as far as I know.

You guys should be kinder to the Baltimore fan. Your whole sports culture in Indy was invented by the good people of Baltimore. Your team

Is named after the Maryland Preakness race, your uniforms colors came from a person in Baltimore, your logos were from a contest winner in Baltimore. The only thing original that came from Indy may be old Blue, the lame new mascot.

The only one I've heard so far complaining is Adrian Peterson. The only thing I observed was a nice, polite ovation when he was carted off the field, but he didn't mention that did he. Consider the source with this guy, and you may want to educate yourself with the Phil Mushnak article in the NY Post in October of 2013. Maybe a few snowballs were thrown by people sitting in the stands for five hours, but the only thing we see on this is Adrian Peterson tweets. No one else is complaining, as far as I know.

I couldn't give a rip about Baltimore, it's history, or it's fans lol.

I would not have brought up something so tragic. I just don't believe him to be a very honorable person. Just my opinion, but it has nothing to do with what you brought up.

It's a tragedy when such a young life it taken by a cowardly adult who should protect and love them but AD didn't even support or know the kid so these people shouldn't be worried about offending AD even though you didn't.

And Torrey Smith of the Ravens was whining about Pats fans on twitter last season.  Lots of people whine about the Pats though.

To be fair some Pats fans threw snow balls onto the field when it snows.  One game back in the early 2000's the Dolphins kicker while he was on the field about to kick the ball off got hit with a snow ball on top of the helmet.  He didn't even feel it or notice it because it was one of those soft ones that broke into powder.

Maybe the worst and most egregious act by fans throwing snowballs and ice was back in the 1990's when Giants fans were throwing ice and snowballs onto the field at the Chargers players and refs.

Giants vs Chargers 12/23/95 - The Snowball Game (part 1)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JYVZ_1qPM0

It's a tragedy when such a young life it taken by a cowardly adult who should protect and love them but AD didn't even support or know the kid so these people shouldn't be worried about offending AD even though you didn't.

You are right. That was the reason I was vague and careful in my comments, and someone still tried to zing me. Anyway, if you read the Mushnak article in the NY Post, you'll get the gist about this guy.

And Torrey Smith of the Ravens was whining about Pats fans on twitter last season.  Lots of people whine about the Pats though.

They were making fun of his dead brother on twitter after they beat you guys. You really classify him calling out a bunch of classless *s on twitter as whining?