Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

A win is a win

coltso11

i have been on this forum for a while and have noticed no matter what the Colts do they always did something  wrong according to people on here. As colts fan we should be supporting the win without out complaining about every little thing. you dont see people complaining about Luck not throwing a TD and Brown having 2 TD's. We had three rushing TD's with Luck being one of those and close to 150 rushing yards. Luck had a flawless game and Fleener finally had the game we needed him to have. Richardson played the role he needed to but still needs to play second fiddle to Brown until next season after he learns the playbook 100%. After watching Luck for a season and 10 games i have come to realize most sacks he takes are not on the o-line but him not going through his reads; he looks and throws to first read and doesnt even go to his 2nd or 3rd reads. against houston Whalen was wide open in the endzone and Luck didnt even look at him he just threw to his first read who dropped because he was double covered. overall the colts played a good game they just started slow. people need to realize we are a second half team and just deal with it.

this is just my two cents because people need to stop treating wins like they are losses and analyzing every flaw. yes the colts made mistakes but we won and a "w" is a "w".

Yeah, wah wah wah is all I ever read and I LOVE it.. It's precious

Then a few of those same people who won't stop whining come right back on here, talking about how it was a great team effort, you just have to keep battling, etc etc etc and then throw in their gameplan for next week...

Again, I just want to ask fellow fans "what do you really want?!?!" Because it's like they just don't get it I guess and think these guys are robots... I'm truly Convinced some people Really think it should be total domination all 60 mins and it's not gonna happen, but they believe it should

i have been on this forum for a while and have noticed no matter what the Colts do they always did something  wrong according to people on here. As colts fan we should be supporting the win without out complaining about every little thing. you dont see people complaining about Luck not throwing a TD and Brown having 2 TD's. We had three rushing TD's with Luck being one of those and close to 150 rushing yards. Luck had a flawless game and Fleener finally had the game we needed him to have. Richardson played the role he needed to but still needs to play second fiddle to Brown until next season after he learns the playbook 100%. After watching Luck for a season and 10 games i have come to realize most sacks he takes are not on the o-line but him not going through his reads; he looks and throws to first read and doesnt even go to his 2nd or 3rd reads. against houston Whalen was wide open in the endzone and Luck didnt even look at him he just threw to his first read who dropped because he was double covered. overall the colts played a good game they just started slow. people need to realize we are a second half team and just deal with it.

this is just my two cents because people need to stop treating wins like they are losses and analyzing every flaw. yes the colts made mistakes but we won and a "w" is a "w".

Couldn't agree more. This forum is getting pretty  annoying from all the negativity. Everybody on here thinks they are GM/Coach behind a computer screen.  

The Colts coaches are paid to coach, make decision that helps them win games so I let that up to them. I don't bark like I know witch O-linemen should start over the next O-linemen and so forth. Just win and a "Win is a Win" because like a famous Colts player once said "it's hard to win in the NFL.