Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mid-40s, dry and no wind

oldunclemark

Was just watching NFL AM (yeah, I was bored)

They were asking if this will finally be Trent Richardson's breakout game. Eric Davis said this HAS to be the game because the Titans are 21st against the run. But they also highlighted the Titans NT who's apparently having a solid year.

So we'll see what happens tonight

:colts:

Ah....Nashville's cold weather. 

I went to two years of high school there and we got out of school once because they thought it was going to snow.  I was laughing on the bus ride home in the middle of the day.

I remember when I was stationed at Ft Campbell every time it snowed the radio played a parody of R.E.M.'s song "It's the End of the World as we know it".  It was it's the end of the world because it's snowing.

I remember when I was stationed at Ft Campbell every time it snowed the radio played a parody of R.E.M.'s song "It's the End of the World as we know it".  It was it's the end of the world because it's snowing.

I don't live far from Ft. Campbell -- my fiancee (now wife) was stationed there from 2002 -2005, and we just decided to stay in the area. They would close the post whenever there was even a chance of snow, and a "snowfall" in this area is an inch and a half that melts as soon as the sun comes out. Pretty funny for those of us who have lived in real winter climates, where a foot of snow just meant that you had to leave for work a half hour earlier than usual.

I went to two years of high school there and we got out of school once because they thought it was going to snow.  I was laughing on the bus ride home in the middle of the day.

GC...

That';s what I'm thinking....This is cold for Memphis in November, isn't it??

Sounds like where I live. Someone says the word "snow" and all of the schools shut down.