Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Found this interesting

FanFromtheWasteland

Did anyone else catch Marshall Faulk's comment on NFL game day? "I had just left Indy because it was all on me"

I really found this telling on how much he didn't actually want to play here

We had just drafted Peyton Manning and had Harrison here if Faulk truly believes that than he is full of himself and doesn't let facts cloud his judgment. 

As great as Edge was for us think about what a triplets of Manning, Harrison, and Faulk would have done to the NFL record books.

Oh ok I gotcha! I agree, everybody was out of sync today. Flat out terrible performance!

I thought it was a pretty smash mouth epic performance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Action Jackson!  They still control their own destiny at least.... Hopefully we get to see them just take everything out on the Titans. 

A simple typo. Then is... the.

They won`t run left which is Bizzare. It`s like they Intend to Fail. McGlynn can`t pull so why is Thornton playing LG.
 They think he can move to pull.

Not using Castonzo in the run game is 2nd in stupidity for this regime to their keeping Olson on last years roster and starting him.

Not that THE TWO are a whole lot better.

I will credit Jeff Fischer for having a game plan that made Andrew look like he was playing with a head injury.