DB Shields/Bethea/Landry/Davis

Colts Re-Sign

Davis

Bethea

McAfee

Vinatieri

Reitz

Angerer

Moala (Believe he's a FA but could be wrong here)

Colts Sign

Shields CB 

Baldwin WR

Mack C

Colts Draft

2 Andrew jackson ILB (Depth at ILB a plus with Angerer/Conner become FAs)

3. DeVante Parker WR (The big WR the Colts are finally looking for)

Moala is a UFA next season...

I don't think that we will re-sign Vinny or Angerer.. although Vinatieri still has his leg..

I would re-sign Conner over Angerer, but I don't think that the staff sees it that way... I think that we will definitely draft an ILB like you say, although I couldn't say what round we will grab him in..

I love the idea of signing Mack, but I think that Baldwin is too short to fit our needs at WR.. We should get a guy with some height and hands that can jump, find holes in the zone, and make plays in the RZ... I also love the Shields signing, but only in the place of Toler... I think that Butler has been the most underrated member of the defense since the middle of last season.. I'm not sure if either are FAs next season along with Vontae (who should be our #1 priority re-signing).

I think that we will offer Donald Brown a contract and likely go into next season with a RB corps of Richardson/Ballard/Brown... which has the potential to be a very scary backfield indeed...

all in all, with the returns of Allen, Reggie, Ballard, and Thomas, our offense should be considered one of the league's best going into 2014 without any draft picks...  and they are mostly young guys... the only really pressing need is at C... d*&% it feels good to be a gangsta.. er Colts fan...

Moala is a UFA next season...

I don't think that we will re-sign Vinny or Angerer.. although Vinatieri still has his leg..

I would re-sign Conner over Angerer, but I don't think that the staff sees it that way... I think that we will definitely draft an ILB like you say, although I couldn't say what round we will grab him in..

I love the idea of signing Mack, but I think that Baldwin is too short to fit our needs at WR.. We should get a guy with some height and hands that can jump, find holes in the zone, and make plays in the RZ... I also love the Shields signing, but only in the place of Toler... I think that Butler has been the most underrated member of the defense since the middle of last season.. I'm not sure if either are FAs next season along with Vontae (who should be our #1 priority re-signing).

I think that we will offer Donald Brown a contract and likely go into next season with a RB corps of Richardson/Ballard/Brown... which has the potential to be a very scary backfield indeed...

all in all, with the returns of Allen, Reggie, Ballard, and Thomas, our offense should be considered one of the league's best going into 2014 without any draft picks...  and they are mostly young guys... the only really pressing need is at C... d*&% it feels good to be a gangsta.. er Colts fan...

baldwin could play the outside and the slot. would be good short signing until parker is ready to rock and roll.

what is people's obsession with josh gordon? we didnt trade for him at the deadline so what makes you think grigson is suddenly gonna do in the offseason?

More time for Gordon to become a better understood quantity, more time for negotiation and perhaps most importantly we wouldn't smell of desperation for a receiver like we did at the deadline. I'm a big fan of Gordons. He's tall, can go up and get the ball in traffic as well as go deep. He provides a big target opposite Hilton and he's young.

baldwin could play the outside and the slot. would be good short signing until parker is ready to rock and roll.

you make a good point... The need for size is not as immediate with Reggie in the lineup as a safety valve.. I would be happy to get Parker... He is pretty much exactly the kind of WR I'd like Grigs to draft at around the same slot he drafted T.Y. from..

What needs do they have? It seems like every position there is either a solid player there or a project. At center you have Holmes, at DE you have Montori Hughes, at OLB they have Adongo and Cam Johnson. The only other spots that I would want an upgrade are at corner and receiver and potentially ILB.

ILB: Angerer and Conner are FAs 

CB: Davis is a FA and Toler is better suited in Butler's current role

DE: Redding is getting up there in age

OG: Thomas injury and the lack of depth

C: Holmes is an option right now and hopefully Satele will be gone soon

All of these are pressing needs than WR

ILB: Angerer and Conner are FAs 

CB: Davis is a FA and Toler is better suited in Butler's current role

DE: Redding is getting up there in age

OG: Thomas injury and the lack of depth

C: Holmes is an option right now and hopefully Satele will be gone soon

All of these are pressing needs than WR

They may bring back Angerer because of how well he was doing. Davis will most certainly be brought back even if that means he gets tagged and after seeing how well Butler has played I want to keep him in his spot. Thomas will be back and you don't spend 2nd or 3rd round picks on backup linemen. At center, Holmes is ideally the longterm option. The same situation applies to DE with Montori Hughes. Redding is getting up there in age but so are Robert Mathis and Reggie Wayne and I don't place much faith in any of the current Colts receivers.

More time for Gordon to become a better understood quantity, more time for negotiation and perhaps most importantly we wouldn't smell of desperation for a receiver like we did at the deadline. I'm a big fan of Gordons. He's tall, can go up and get the ball in traffic as well as go deep. He provides a big target opposite Hilton and he's young.

Nothing much to disagree with as far as his talent....but the trade should be fully conditional.

The absolute most I'd offer is a 5th rounder in 2015 that becomes a 2nd rounder IF he clears his way thru the substance abuse program. We can't accept the risk without SOME protection.

If that's not enough for the Browns then we should pass on him.

Nothing much to disagree with as far as his talent....but the trade should be fully conditional.

The absolute most I'd offer is a 5th rounder in 2015 that becomes a 2nd rounder IF he clears his way thru the substance abuse program. We can't accept the risk without SOME protection.

If that's not enough for the Browns then we should pass on him.

That makes a lot of sense and I agree however I feel like if we do that then the front office and fans should expect to lose the 2nd because we want him to succeed.

lol

Luck to TY and TY

Montgomery and Luck played together too 

That would be kind of funny. Everyone has a favorite receiver in the draft and mine happens to be Ty Montgomery. He has the ideal measurements and comes from a run-first offense but could also develop into a very dangerous threat.

That makes a lot of sense and I agree however I feel like if we do that then the front office and fans should expect to lose the 2nd because we want him to succeed.

That would be kind of funny. Everyone has a favorite receiver in the draft and mine happens to be Ty Montgomery. He has the ideal measurements and comes from a run-first offense but could also develop into a very dangerous threat.

I personally dont have a favorite WR in the draft.

Depth at OG ILB DE and CB is important. Not too mention C is the most important need.

The only depth I would draft in the first 4 rounds would be at CB and WR. Depth is for the last rounds and free agency. Hilton is a given but outside of that there isn't much outside of the hope Wayne comes back at which point he would retire in a few years.