Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

13/3

AllYouNeedIsLuck

His TD/Int ratio is 13/3 this season so he's on pace for a great 26/6 ratio. Last year it was 23/18. Andrew's TD/INT ratio was the biggest concern of Luck's rookie year. He knew it was the thing he had to improve on the most. He has done just that. With only 3 picks so far, he's thrown less than any other QB who has started every game this season. Luck is also 2nd in TD/Int ratio in the league behind who other than Peyton Manning. 

Great improvement, Luck! 

These are the things that are gonna make Luck an all time great imo. The ability to learn from his mistakes each year. Next year (or hopefully soon this season) he will learn to check down more. Then down the road, you gotta assume he's gonna be able to run the offense as Peyton did. Baby steps, though. 

Edit: He was also 29th in TD/Int ratio last season. Huge huge improvement. 

His TD/Int ratio is 13/3 this season so he's on pace for a great 26/6 ratio. Last year it was 23/18. Andrew's TD/INT ratio was the biggest concern of Luck's rookie year. He knew it was the thing he had to improve on the most. He has done just that. With only 3 picks so far, he's thrown less than any other QB who has started every game this season. Luck is also 2nd in TD/Int ratio in the league behind who other than Peyton Manning. 

Great improvement, Luck! 

These are the things that are gonna make Luck an all time great imo. The ability to learn from his mistakes each year. Next year (or hopefully soon this season) he will learn to check down more. Then down the road, you gotta assume he's gonna be able to run the offense as Peyton did. Baby steps, though. 

I hope he throws more than 26 TDs....we'll need that..I'd rater have 40TDs and 12-15 picks

I'm not sure the TD-to-interception ratio is all-knowing

If you don't take chances..you don't throw intercetiions..but you dont score much

Edit: He was also 29th in TD/Int ratio last season. Huge huge improvement.

I hope he throws more than 26 TDs....we'll need that..I'd rater have 40TDs and 12-15 picks

I'm not sure the TD-to-interception ratio is all-knowing

If you don't take chances..you don't throw intercetiions..but you dont score much

Yea but it's not like he isn't taking chances and thrown TD's too. That being said, he will have more than 26. His TD total and the offense is trending up. He's had 3 TD's in each of the last 2 games.

Expect around a 30-8 at the end of the season