Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

had a good laugh at this

danlhart87

I don't believe anyone said they were offended. They just said it wasn't funny. What I take offense to is this comment.

The title of the thread does not say "gay joke inside" so nobody would know what it was until it was clicked on.

Lots of people feel the need to voice their opinions on topics they don't like on the forum. Why is this one a sacred cow?

I don't need to grow a pair. My breasts are big enough, thank you.

And maybe you could proofread before you put anyone on blast.

Awe how sweet she got her panties in a bunch

Who has said they were offended by the picture in this thread?

The only thing worse then overly PC people, are people who overly complain about overly PC people.

Wasn't singling anyone out. I guess such is life on the internet. You can please some of the people some of the time, but can't please all of the people all of the time.

I didn't laugh, nor was I offended either. What I got was a question. Was this a photoshop, or did it really take over well 3 years for someone to figure this pic out (pulled from the 2009-2010 Super Bowl) and start circulating it?  Randall Gay was concussed in 2010 regular season and placed on IR; well after the Super Bowl and then retired when released.  Not to impressed either way.

Thanks for reducing everything I said to being about being a woman.

That guy who said grow a pair wasn't even talking to you directly, and yet you quoted him and starting talking about your breasts. You made it about being a woman.

And by the way I take offense to you making me picture a woman's buxom. 

That guy who said grow a pair wasn't even talking to you directly, and yet you quoted him and starting talking about your breasts. You made it about being a woman.

And by the way I take offense to you making me picture a woman's buxom.

I was rebutting everything that was directed to people in the thread in general, but I apologize.

You're right. I was wrong. And I apologize for making you picture a woman's bosom. It won't happen again.

I was rebutting everything that was directed to people in the thread in general, but I apologize.

You're right. I was wrong. And I apologize for making you picture a woman's bosom. It won't happen again.

No, I apologize. I should of just backed out instead if even commenting. Now I'll get back to the Colts football! ;)

I don't believe anyone said they were offended. They just said it wasn't funny. What I take offense to is this comment.

The title of the thread does not say "gay joke inside" so nobody would know what it was until it was clicked on.

Lots of people feel the need to voice their opinions on topics they don't like on the forum. Why is this one a sacred cow?

I don't need to grow a pair. My breasts are big enough, thank you.

And maybe you could proofread before you put anyone on blast.

OHHHHHHHH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! SERVED!!!!!!!!! SHE TOLD YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BOYYYY!

"NOT UP IN HERE!!!!!"

BETTA CHECK THOSE SENTENCES BEFORE YA POST, ROOKIE!!!!!

OHHHHHHHH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! SERVED!!!!!!!!! SHE TOLD YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BOYYYY!

"NOT UP IN HERE!!!!!"

BETTA CHECK THOSE SENTENCES BEFORE YA POST, ROOKIE!!!!!

Lol, I never post read anything. I probably shod cause I get busted by the grammar police daily.

Wasn't singling anyone out. I guess such is life on the internet. You can please some of the people some of the time, but can't please all of the people all of the time.

I didn't feel singled out lol.

I was just saying I didn't find it funny, maybe I'm a snob lol, but it wasn't because I was offended or anything.

I didn't feel singled out lol.

I was just saying I didn't find it funny, maybe I'm a snob lol, but it wasn't because I was offended or anything.

You non sense of humor having snob ;)

To bad it took yeeeaaars to see it. Those other pics are pretty funny also.