Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What's Worse Than 0-6?

John Waylon

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Hidden by Peytongirl, October 20, 2011 - personal shot or wannabe mod talk/replies detracting from thread
Hidden by Peytongirl, October 20, 2011 - personal shot or wannabe mod talk/replies detracting from thread

So a our doctors are wrong? seriously,.... Not only is the Colt forum a site for infio but it is also a site for grammar and ......... nevermind.

Was up John? Long time no see.

Yea, I wasn't trying to advocate prescription med abuse. She said the dental surgery wasn't hurting as much as the season so I crack about the meds and this guy saunters in here like Sargent Stedanko preaching about the glorification of pill abuse. lol.......

Posted · Hidden by Peytongirl, October 20, 2011 - personal shot or wannabe mod talk/replies detracting from thread
Hidden by Peytongirl, October 20, 2011 - personal shot or wannabe mod talk/replies detracting from thread

She said she had 8 teeth removed, hence the joking remark about prescription pain medication. What are you, like 12 years old?

I'll tell ya what. If you think my post was offensive then report it to a mod instead of trying to play junior moderator and ticking other posters off like you've been doing in every other thread.

Right ON>>> Bro..

She said she had 8 teeth removed, hence the joking remark about prescription pain medication. What are you, like 12 years old?

I'll tell ya what. If you think my post was offensive then report it to a mod instead of trying to play junior moderator and ticking other posters off like you've been doing in every other thread.

Its not that offensive.I was just stating that our site is 'family friendly' and to inject drugs into the discussion is inappropriate.

Its not that offensive.I was just stating that our site is 'family friendly' and to inject drugs into the discussion is inappropriate.

Unintended pun FTW.......

is this kinder garden?

Unintended pun FTW.......

Also,just because some of you guys have over a 1,000 posts means nothing.It doesn't give any of you the right to do/say whatever you want.A handful of people on here(which i shall not name)has seriously hurt the quality of our site and routinely drives away new members.That's unfortunate.Some of our regulars don't even visit much,such as DQ,BAYONE and andy,because of this.

Also,just because some of you guys have over a 1,000 posts means nothing.It doesn't give any of you the right to do/say whatever you want.A handful of people on here(which i shall not name)has seriously hurt the quality of our site and routinely drives away new members.That's unfortunate.Some of our regulars don't even visit much,such as DQ,BAYONE and andy,because of this.

sigh.. :faint:

really?

Posted (edited) · Hidden by Peytongirl, October 20, 2011 - personal shot or wannabe mod talk/replies detracting from thread

You keep saying "our" site. I've been a member of this community for 4 years and have befriended many of them. Andy visits here often. Barry does when his health allows him. Doogan is a regular and all of them are on my F/L. So before you wander in here trying to act like a venerated member, earn your stripes by not shaking the boat.

This thread was created for the purpose of off-the-wall humor and your presence here has done little but start flame wars. I have no interest in pursuing a flame war with you, so I will not continue to trample on Waylon's thread (another friend of mine).

Whats worse than 0-6?

A new sheriff in town.

Edited by ruksak

You keep saying "our" site. I've been a member of this community for 4 years and have befriended many of them. Andy visits here often. Barry does when his health allows him. Doogan is a regular and all of them are on my F/L. So before you wander in here trying to act like a venerated member, earn your stripes by not shaking the boat.

This thread was created for the purpose of off-the-wall humor and your presence here has done little but start flame wars. I have no interest in pursuing a flame war with you, so I will not continue to trample on Waylon's thread (another friend of mine).

Whats worse than 0-6?

A new sheriff in town.

That's exactly my point.How long you've been a member means absolutely nothing.You think it gives you the right and sense of entitlement to trample/degrade other fans within our fanbase.That's unacceptable.All of us are colt fans...regardless of how many times we've posted.

He's a multi of someone. It's not jim, the grammar is too good. My guess is coltsnumber1faninidaho, who has a beef with me. He's created the multi to be some kind of "Dark Knight" ("The Coon" coon.jpg?) think he's going to cleanse the boards of those he doesn't like by trolling them, taking personal shots at them, and then trying to turn it around and claim they're taking shots on him.

He's obviously trolling, thinking he's some crusader for the fans (You know, by trying to silence the fans he disagrees with, or more widely known as "hypocrisy") and he won't last long. He's trying to play up to people to earn their support, and it will only be a matter of time before everyone sees through him, and he gets the boot for trolling.

Thread cleaned up... :clean:

As always, problems with moderation should be addressed to the moderators and if you see a post you think is against the rules...then you use the report feature. This type of tattling/wannabe modding in a thread has to stop as it is detracting from the conversations.

Now can we get back on track? Thanks.

Too bad the Cartman pic got caught in the clean up, we need to bring back the humor. :)

How about eating 3 HUGE chicken fajitas with bellpeppers,and sitting on the crapper 2 hours later.True story:My brother- in -law was on the crapper for over 3 hours one night,because he couldn't move from it.We just gave him an ipodtouch to pass the time.The positive side is he now is the sole owner of the highest score in 'plants vs zombies'. rotfl

Now that's pretty sad....