Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

TY Hilton Texans Predictions

danlhart87

This reminds me of when an announcer says, "This kicker has not missed a field goal all year." Yep, what comes next is a - Doink.

Yep, definitely makes sense to compare the feats of one player to 11 playing as a unit. You clever dog you.

Yep, definitely makes sense to compare the feats of one player to 11 playing as a unit. You clever dog you.

You still believe Schaub should be starting?

I guess we will see how Casey Kasem does. At least he has a backup plan. If he doesn't make it big as an NFL quarterback then it is back to hosting the American top 40.

You still believe Schaub should be starting?

I guess we will see how Casey Kasem does. At least he has a backup plan. If he doesn't make it big as an NFL quarterback then it is back to hosting the American top 40.

Keenum put up serious numbers in college...

He could be just the gunslinger the Texans need to have some success with guys like Andre Johnson & Deandre Hopkins... 

It may be too late to save their season this year, but Case may be just the guy to get the Texans in the mix again next season...

Dustin isn't poking fun. You should look at the history between the two of us if you want to get the whole story. And I'm not talking trash anyway.

Lol, i'm new here but the picture wan't bad.

You slay me with your humor. Guess how many yards that celebrated Colt secondary gave up?

Come now, not talking trash? Again, i don't know much of that "history" but chill.

Dustin isn't poking fun. You should look at the history between the two of us if you want to get the whole story. And I'm not talking trash anyway.

Hey Qwiz? Did you go to game? Next year if you want your team to win at home against Colts you ought to invite me to go with you

the Colts have never won a game I've went to away from Indy. Remember I went last year got pics of it on here. I all most thought

about going? For awhile there it looked like I was at that game and left for second half....

Lol, i'm new here but the picture wan't bad.

Come now, not talking trash? Again, i don't know much of that "history" but chill.

Not talking trash. Responding to an obvious taunt post with a comeback. It's the internet. Welcome to the forum by the way. You will figure some posters out rather quickly I think.

Hey Qwiz? Did you go to game? Next year if you want your team to win at home against Colts you ought to invite me to go with you

the Colts have never won a game I've went to away from Indy. Remember I went last year got pics of it on here. I all most thought

about going? For awhile there it looked like I was at that game and left for second half....

haha Sounds like a plan. I'll pay for 8 games worth of tickets next year for you if you want. We can celebrate the Houston game together with Battle Red Margaritas because I'll be 21 by then lmao

Not talking trash. Responding to an obvious taunt post with a comeback. It's the internet. Welcome to the forum by the way. You will figure some posters out rather quickly I think.

thanks for the welcome  haha but this is my last post for the day.  I still thought the pic was funny  :lol:

haha Sounds like a plan. I'll pay for 8 games worth of tickets next year for you if you want. We can celebrate the Houston game together with Battle Red Margaritas because I'll be 21 by then lmao

But seriously, since my friend lets me stay in Houston if I go we ought to meet up!! I thought fans were great at the game.. 

Now Titan fans???????? Their nut cases...................

But seriously, since my friend lets me stay in Houston if I go we ought to meet up!! I thought fans were great at the game.. 

Now Titan fans???????? Their nut cases...................

Beware, I am not quiet at games. I tend to lose my voice for at least a week after one is over, win or lose lol. And yeah...no need to hang with the Titans fans. *

I have the same effect when I go to away games...