Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

you know what's sad to me

danlhart87

ever since reggie wayne was announced out for the season all of you act like luck is gonna suck now. when allen went down what happened??? oh ya fleener stepped up and luck started looking his way!

believe in luck!

Did you just compare a second year TE to one of the greatest receivers of all time?

i said fleener stepped up when he had too. the others will follow.

He really hasnt though. Fleener has been okay but nothing special, mostly due to, inconsistency. This team needs a new reciever badly. Without Wayne, the recieving corp is so mediocre it hurts.

He really hasnt though. Fleener has been okay but nothing special, mostly due to, inconsistency. This team needs a new reciever badly. Without Wayne, the recieving corp is so mediocre it hurts.

He's still young and definately showing improvement from last year. He's a big part of the Colts future!

Allen will recover. Neither one has a bigger advantage over the other! Both are important!

Most sets in the NFL only have one tight end on the field. When healthy, that guy is Allen for the Colts. No exceptions. Fleener will be a roleplayer in 2 TE sets when Allen is healthy, not an every down guy.

This is all moot because the discussion is WR, not TE. Indy's WR situation without Wayne is very mediocre. Hilton is the only guy worth respecting, and he cant break double coverage yet.

We need someone whos either a matchup nightmare, or a veteran capable of shifting free so all those speedsters arent made useless. End of story.

whats sad to me is that several people don't give credit to the Colts for beating the Broncos. They say that The Broncos and the Refs lost the game more than the Colts won it or that it was won on pure emotion.  The Colts have beat the top 3 teams in the NFL yet don't seam to get the credit they deserve, it's just frustrating to me!

Don't even get me started on Polian's comments regarding the Colts on the power rankings on ESPN....  smh, smfh

you have very little patience from the current group.

lets not go into panic mode just yet and throw high picks away

We already have given away high picks in this draft, and for our needs trading then for proven young guys is better right now than waiting on the draft to gamble on somebody whos never played a down.

The 2014 draft is already forfeit, may as well get some more 22 year olds with NFL experience and upside out of it. Thats a more guaranteed deal anyways.

We already have given away high picks in this draft, and for our needs trading then for proven young guys is better right now than waiting on the draft to gamble on somebody whos never played a down.

The 2014 draft is already forfeit, may as well get some more 22 year olds with NFL experience and upside out of it. Thats a more guaranteed deal anyways.

Totally agree.