Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gamble Pays Off

atapcl

The Colts placed Dominique Jones,  Josh Chapman, David Reed, and Khaled Holmes on the inactive list allowing them to keep active all of the DBs. With all the injuries to the DBs this proved to be key to the game. Maybe Jack Doyle displaced Jones but it seemed the running game suffered a little without Jones.

Frankly better than Reed did I would expect to see Reed released sometime in the next two weeks.

With Reggie potentially down don't count on it... Vaughn is a better return man than anything. He missed time a jump, and put the ball right into the receivers hands.

With Reggie potentially down don't count on it... Vaughn is a better return man than anything. He missed time a jump, and put the ball right into the receivers hands.

Reed has never been kept for his WR skills.  My guess is if Reggie is down for some time Griff Whalen is going to get a call.

The Colts placed Dominique Jones,  Josh Chapman, David Reed, and Khaled Holmes on the inactive list allowing them to keep active all of the DBs. With all the injuries to the DBs this proved to be key to the game. Maybe Jack Doyle displaced Jones but it seemed the running game suffered a little without Jones.

I agree that it was very smart thinking.

actually, cassius is an above average corner when it comes to covering. but it's just his ball skills that are lacking.

Reed has never been kept for his WR skills. My guess is if Reggie is down for some time Griff Whalen is going to get a call.

You are probably right, I kinda forgot about Whalen. Whalen was a very good possession guy and just found holes in the defense and like Reggie, catches most everything thrown at him. He should get the call and practice over the next two weeks.