Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Reggie's injury [Merge]

House

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In my young 18 years of life and probably 15 years of being a colts fan since i first put on my little baby jersey I have never actually been physically sick or sad at something happening in the world of football. But yesterday the way he was on the ground, the look in his eyes and helmet slam, and I knew that was a torn ACL/lig, I am ill and very sad right now. Honestly, i don't even know if at his age he can come back from something like this :(. Here's to hoping that Reggie can come back and play another 3-5 years. 

Also to the dudes on the chat blasting me for even having the notion that Reggie tore it... Never underestimate an injury, hell look at how we lost Allen. Probable for game 1 day than out for season the next... 

I hope we get nicks, because part of me likes his ability. 

I am so devastated you wouldn't even believe, I don't even think i'll go around bashing Trent's performance this week. CRAPPPPP

Guest TeamLoloJones

really, you don't think there is much difference in picks 32 players apart???

talk about clueless!!!

In next year's draft? No, there won't be much drop off.  First two rounds next year are absolutely stacked with talent.

In next year's draft? No, there won't be much drop off.  First two rounds next year are absolutely stacked with talent.

so you would love to trade your 32nd pick for the 64th pick and a 6th round pick? you would be getting a 6th for nothing, right?

i don't care how loaded a draft is, there is a big difference in picks 32 spots apart.

Guest TeamLoloJones

so you would love to trade your 32nd pick for the 64th pick and a 6th round pick? you would be getting a 6th for nothing, right?

i don't care how loaded a draft is, there is a big difference in picks 32 spots apart.

There would be more value in the 32nd pick than the 64th and a 6th.  But if we had the 32nd pick I would takes offers for a low 2nd rounder and more picks.  Depending on who was left at 32.

really, you don't think there is much difference in picks 32 players apart???

talk about clueless!!!

In the past there have been players drafted in the 2nd, or 3rd round that have made more of an impact. You never know how the dominoes will fall in the NFL draft, buckaroo.