Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I have Seen Enough. Trent Richardson is a Bust.

GoGoColts

Base it with evidence or shut up !

He rushes for three yards per carry.  He had a 500 lb bench press in college which meant he could have nearly set a record on bench press at the combine with 225 bench presses.  He did 25 or so at 225 at his pro day.  He goes from record-setting strength to average power back. 

This occured for no explainable reason except drugs being removed from the equation. 

He rushes for three yards per carry.  He had a 500 lb bench press in college which meant he could have nearly set a record on bench press at the combine with 225 bench presses.  He did 25 or so at 225 at his pro day.  He goes from record-setting strength to average power back. 

That's not evidence ,and its a personal attack not allowed here .

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• Food for thought… Once again, you continue to be your own worst enemy.     The Colts overall TE room is loaded with young players most of whom have had very little playing time for a variety of reasons.   So if you want to say the room might not be ranked high, that’s fair.    But you don’t say that.  You call them “trash”.  Why you feel that’s appropriate is a mystery.   Whenever you try the internet tough guy approach it typically blows up on you.     No one is trash.     You ignore the last three years and the QB and HC carousel the Colts have dealt with.  All of which has impacted the Colts weapons, especially the TE’s.   Ballard has publicly talked about how promising he thinks his TE room might be.   Woods, Granson, Ogletree, Mallory and MAC.    Only MAC is questionable and that’s because the salary hasn’t matched expectations.  But the first four?   All are promising.   They’re just young and looking for opportunity.  But they are NOT trash.     There’s a difference.     
    • Some of the coaches?   That sounds plural to me.   To the best of my knowledge the focus in this community has only been on one coach who may not be maximizing the players the Colts have.   And that’s the defensive coordinator.  He’s been a hot topic of conversation.  But I’m not aware of any other coach being viewed in a negative light. 
    • Insane that this has been going on since 2015. From what I gather it’s due to the NFL making Sunday Ticket too expensive on purpose so only a select amount of people can purchase it, forcing most to use CBS and Fox. 
    • Many are calling the Pacers pick of Furphy as a huge draft steal. Most projections had him in the top 20 of the 1st round, and even a few felt he could be as early as top 5!    That young man could be a huge contributor for the team next year. 
    • Diana Taurasi has been trashing on Clark and Indiana since April. And today the Fever finally had a chance to shut her mouth up. Fever win over the Mercury 88-82. 
  • Members

• RollerColt

RollerColt 12,730

• Kc77

Kc77 11

Rookie
    • richard pallo

richard pallo 9,144

• CR91

CR91 12,886

• KB

KB 1,152