Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peyton

Colts420

Peyton I thank you very much for all you have done for the colts and the city of Indy. I will shed a tear tonight when I watch the tribute and when Im at home thanking you in my own way, but when kick off has started. I am going to cheer for the boys in blue to sack you all night. 

THANK YOU for all you have done but GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Season ticket holder here!

I was torn about going to go to the game for MANY reasons but I am a COLTS FAN through and through!

While I don't love all the decisions that have been made through the years, I don't love all the decisions my KIDS make!

The kids are MINE and the COLTS are mine!

I will back them with every breath I have until I am BLUE in the face!

Welcome back Peyton BUT.... GO COLTS!!!!

Forgetting the outcome of tonight's game....

I just hope the fans and Mr. Irsay do well by Manning.

He didn't want to leave...and he did best while he was here...

Peyton Manning is to Indy what Michael Jordan was to Chicago...

and this could be the final time Manning will play in Indianapolis......

Make him understand how we appreciate that we rode with him for over a decade on Sunday afternoons and that it was really, really good.

I was just watching a piece on NFL network about superstars who leave their first team, join another and then come back to play the first game as a visitor in the city in which they started. In every instance, the superstar won and the home team lost. Perhaps this may be because some home fans are too polite to their previous superstar and don't truly treat him with the same animosity you would to other visiting teams. So, those of you who will be at that game today, DO NOT MAKE IT EASY ON PEYTON! (No matter how much you still love him.) Yell your heads off and GO COLTS!!