Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 10/08 "Twosday Twofer"

sb41champs

:blueshoe:   Enjoy twodays "Twosday Twofer":

:blueshoe:   1.  Do you agree with the selection of RB Eric Dickerson - and - RB Marshall Faulk to be this years inductees in to the Colts "Ring of Honor" ??

:blueshoe:   2.  Do you purchase "specialized" Colts gear - ie pink for "Breast Cancer Awareness Month" - or - green for "St Patty's Day" ??

1. Not really neither seemed to really embrace the fanbase, so why should the fanbase & irsay honor that...

2. I think the pink gear is sort of crazy, I am all for the NFL supporting breast cancer awareness, & I have run in a couple Komen5k's, but it seems like all the money spent on extra pink gear could be better spent for the cause, plus I get tired of seeing all the pink on Sundays, I have a ten month old little girl, so my life is filled with enough pink already, so I don't need to get any pink Colts gear for myself, as I am sure my little girl will be getting plenty... & it's a big NO on the green Colts gear, maybe if St. Patty's was during football season, but since it's not I will keep my horseshoe BLUE!!!