Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Congrats to Robert Mathis

ColtsFanMikeC

I love the first paragraph. haha

When Indianapolis colts outside linebacker Robert Mathis excelled as an athlete at Alabama A&M University, he was not thinking of being honored. Neither did Bernadine Oliphint have recognition on his mind when she sang in the choir at Texas  Southern University; nor did Franklyn Richardson place honor in consideration when he sought to change the course of history to change the course of history with his works within the National Baptist Convention.

Congratulations to Robert Mathis and the others.

I love the first paragraph. haha

When Indianapolis colts outside linebacker Robert Mathis excelled as an athlete at Alabama A&M University, he was not thinking of being honored. Neither did Bernadine Oliphint have recognition on his mind when she sang in the choir at Texas  Southern University; nor did Franklyn Richardson place honor in consideration when he sought to change the course of history to change the course of history with his works within the National Baptist Convention.

Congratulations to Robert Mathis and the others.

The second bolded part is kind of sketchy too.  I can't believe no one from the organization has caught it.

Regardless, he deserves to be recognized.