Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Biggest surprise and biggest disappointment from preseason.

Your right    

It's what he does in the regular season that counts . The interesting thing about DHB  his first season was bad, but he got better the next 2 seasons  playing with I believe 5 QB's over 3 years did'nt help  .

As a Colt with Luck tossing the ball to him I expect him to be a star along side Reggie  with T.Y  this will be the next greatest show on turf  .. :td:

Your right    

It's what he does in the regular season that counts . The interesting thing about DHB  his first season was bad, but he got better the next 2 seasons  playing with I believe 5 QB's over 3 years did'nt help  .

As a Colt with Luck tossing the ball to him I expect him to be a star along side Reggie  with T.Y  this will be the next greatest show on turf  .. :td:

I hope you're right about him.  I really do.  IMO he will be dropping lots of passes, sure TD's, that kind of thing.  I respect your opinion however.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• With Downs getting ready to comeback and the colts now seeming to have lots of weapons on the outside does anyone else think we could see a package where they push Michael Pittman inside to play some tight end on passing downs? This doesn’t seem like a huge downgrade in blocking over Granson and would be a definite speed and route running upgrade.
    • The explosive plays is one of the main reasons we didn't "control the TOP". All 4 of our TDs came after explosive plays - 3 on offense(2 huge passes to Pierce, 1 to Dulin), one on ST(or am I misremembering one of them?). That's why TOP doesn't tell the whole story. The biggest problem was that we couldn't stop Houston's run game, which is why they stayed on the field so long,,, they just ran on us all day long. 
    • Which I found it confusing on why they want to keep 5 tight ends and they barely get schemed to get open.....should've just kept 3 and used the other 2 roster spots for other depth positions
    • Mixon is good but not having 7 yards a carry great....colts run defense made him look alot better than expected 
    • An interesting (can't quite go as far as to say fun watch). Both teams made big plays, both teams made mistakes. Differences seemed to be they pulled out miracle plays, and the run game. We had none, they had more than some.   Getting lots of pressure on the QB is great, not so great if you don't get home, and it's from being too aggressive.
  • Members