Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Denver @ Seattle - Saturday - 9 p.m.

oldunclemark

Because it's amusing to see all of the analysts' binky team have issues. That defense is not going to be very good this season.

The defense. How about that Oline? Really that team is Manning and his WRs and not much else. Hard to believe they just lost 30 sacks between Doom and Miller. Manning is going to have to light it up even against bad teams this season.

"Good"?

No, analysts are drooling over the Broncos, even though they lost in the divisional round, and got much worse defensively. No more Dumervil, and Von Miller will be out for at least 6 games, perhaps more.

There are other teams than the Broncos and the Patriots who deserve consideration, yet it's all about the Broncos to the analysts.

The networks want either Manning or Brady in the bowl. Who can blame them? I mean look at these handsome faces.   :manning:  :brady:

"Good"?

No, analysts are drooling over the Broncos, even though they lost in the divisional round, and got much worse defensively. No more Dumervil, and Von Miller will be out for at least 6 games, perhaps more.

There are other teams than the Broncos and the Patriots who deserve consideration, yet it's all about the Broncos to the analysts.

I'll never understand why anyone lets what these analysts say upset them . . . especially at the beginning of the season.

Last year at this time, 9 out 16 ESPN "experts" predicted Green Bay to win the SB. 

4 predicted the Patriots

And, there was one vote each for the Cowboys, Falcons, and Eagles. 

http://espn.go.com/nfl/preview12/story/_/id/8295463/espn-experts-nfl-predictions-2012

We all know how well that turned out for these "experts". 

I'll never understand why anyone lets what these analysts say upset them . . . especially at the beginning of the season.

Last year at this time, 9 out 16 ESPN "experts" predicted Green Bay to win the SB. 

4 predicted the Patriots

And, there was one vote each for the Cowboys, Falcons, and Eagles. 

http://espn.go.com/nfl/preview12/story/_/id/8295463/espn-experts-nfl-predictions-2012

We all know how well that turned out for these "experts".

Good points, certainly. I just find the drooling over the Broncos a bit over the top this year, and more extensive than in prior years. Heck, the SB winners are barely an afterthought by most "analysts."

Looking forward to the usual Peyton collapse, though, since it just will cause those analysts to weep into their pillows.

Good points, certainly. I just find the drooling over the Broncos a bit over the top this year, and more extensive than in prior years. Heck, the SB winners are barely an afterthought by most "analysts."

Looking forward to the usual Peyton collapse, though, since it just will cause those analysts to weep into their pillows.

So much hate  inside of you for such a wonderful human being  :scratch:   I hope he proves you wrong.

So, this is more about Peyton and you hoping that he will fail. 

Therefore, this so-called "extensive drooling" is getting under your skin. 

Well, at least you are being honest.

My advice to you is that you should relax. 

If the Broncos are as bad this year as you say they will be, those anaylsts will turn on them quickly and you can continue rolling on the floor and laughing. 

If the Broncos are as bad this year as you say they will be, those anaylsts will turn on them quickly and you can continue rolling on the floor and laughing. 

Yeah. Different folks on here want Peyton to fail, for different reasons.

That is fine. But the game is played on the field and the Broncos' team will be what they are come playoff time, good or bad.

Nope, Peyton's just a part of it. Keep in mind that the Patriots have been playing the Broncos in big games well before *mod edit* came along.

Edited by shecolt
insulting nickname

Nope, Peyton's just a part of it. Keep in mind that the Patriots have been playing the Broncos in big games well before *mod edit* came along.

Yes, the hatred for the Broncos runs deep and far back.  I am not sure if the Pats ever beat Elway. I actually dislike Peyton more now wearing that orange uniform then I ever did with the Colts.

Project much? I don't hate Peyton. Let's admit it: he has more one-and-dones than anyone else in NFL history.

That's a great record to have.

No sir, as a matter of fact, I don't "project" much, but I do call 'em like I see 'em. I am a real live person, who doesn't hide behind a cartoon Icon, or another person Wannabee... and unlike other non-mentionables on here, I don't take every opportunity to bash other teams or other players, and/or profess my hope and desire that they fail. I support my team, and my most respected players, Period.

Sports finatics...what you going to do. Sports are entertainment..like a sitcom or a video game or any other thing I do to pass time. They ment a lot to me while I played but now I don't get too worked up. To get upset about an analyst or to say I "hate" another team or person to me is amusing. Sure I root for my team...and I root for what I call "good guys". Guys I have respect for or a connection to...say like the Mannings or RGIII, Tebow, or like in the NBA I root for the Pacers but I like Durant or Tim Duncan etc. Now there are teams and players I don't root for but I definately don't hate them. I may not root for Tom and the Patriots but thats probably because he has 3 trophies already and I would rather see someone else win. Same with the Steelers...I get sick of seeing the same teams win (if its not mine lol).  

I do think every year we see analyst jump on a bandwaggon...I mean after all thats always a topic on who do they think has the best chance to win it all.....that said we've seen wild card teams almost the last half dozen years win it all so its kinda pointless because often the "best" team doesn't win it all...its the "hottest" team. We saw it with the 2007 Patriots...by far one of the best teams in history and they didn't win it all....but that didn't make it wrong that the analyst talked about them incessantly. If these things bother you....I think you spend waaay too much time watching tv or reading on the internet....I assure you Peyton and Tom and the rest don't pay attention to those guys...so why should you? That said...I don't think its over the top...we've seen GB in teh past...even your Patriots (i mean we got a whole week of Tom watch about his poor bruised knee) but moreso in previous years when they were the front runners...we got RGIII watch, AP watch, TO watch, Tebow watch, Ochocinco watch, all kinds...it is over kill every year...and yes the Broncos are big this year (they are returning a very good squad with the addition of one of the best wrs in all of football and they did have the best record in the AFC last year) so its not surprising. I think what bothers most......is they aren't talking about "our guys"...wether its Luck or Brady or whomever...fan's get resentful their guy/team is left out...and really thats just sad. I hope everybody/team plays well and the best one comes out on top....I hate injuries etc because I like to see teams at their best compete and hopefully we get great football this year....and a great SB....because that would be great ENTERTAINMENT.

Good points, certainly. I just find the drooling over the Broncos a bit over the top this year, and more extensive than in prior years. Heck, the SB winners are barely an afterthought by most "analysts."Looking forward to the usual Peyton collapse, though, since it just will cause those analysts to weep into their pillows.

How did Brady look against the very same team? I'm guessing you won't answer.

Sports finatics...what you going to do. Sports are entertainment..like a sitcom or a video game or any other thing I do to pass time. They ment a lot to me while I played but now I don't get too worked up. To get upset about an analyst or to say I "hate" another team or person to me is amusing. Sure I root for my team...and I root for what I call "good guys". Guys I have respect for or a connection to...say like the Mannings or RGIII, Tebow, or like in the NBA I root for the Pacers but I like Durant or Tim Duncan etc. Now there are teams and players I don't root for but I definately don't hate them. I may not root for Tom and the Patriots but thats probably because he has 3 trophies already and I would rather see someone else win. Same with the Steelers...I get sick of seeing the same teams win (if its not mine lol).  

I do think every year we see analyst jump on a bandwaggon...I mean after all thats always a topic on who do they think has the best chance to win it all.....that said we've seen wild card teams almost the last half dozen years win it all so its kinda pointless because often the "best" team doesn't win it all...its the "hottest" team. We saw it with the 2007 Patriots...by far one of the best teams in history and they didn't win it all....but that didn't make it wrong that the analyst talked about them incessantly. If these things bother you....I think you spend waaay too much time watching tv or reading on the internet....I assure you Peyton and Tom and the rest don't pay attention to those guys...so why should you? That said...I don't think its over the top...we've seen GB in teh past...even your Patriots (i mean we got a whole week of Tom watch about his poor bruised knee) but moreso in previous years when they were the front runners...we got RGIII watch, AP watch, TO watch, Tebow watch, Ochocinco watch, all kinds...it is over kill every year...and yes the Broncos are big this year (they are returning a very good squad with the addition of one of the best wrs in all of football and they did have the best record in the AFC last year) so its not surprising. I think what bothers most......is they aren't talking about "our guys"...wether its Luck or Brady or whomever...fan's get resentful their guy/team is left out...and really thats just sad. I hope everybody/team plays well and the best one comes out on top....I hate injuries etc because I like to see teams at their best compete and hopefully we get great football this year....and a great SB....because that would be great ENTERTAINMENT.

Nice post

How did Brady look against the very same team? I'm guessing you won't answer.

Holy illogical tangent, Batman.

What does one have to do with the other?

Nothing, actually. My simple (very simple) point is that the SB winning team is being ignored by far compared to the team that they actually beat in the AFC Divisional game.

Holy illogical tangent, Batman.What does one have to do with the other?Nothing, actually. My simple (very simple) point is that the SB winning team is being ignored by far compared to the team that they actually beat in the AFC Divisional game.

God, you are such an impossible homer you can't see thru you fog of hate. You act like getting beat in the first round is a big stain, yet you leave out the the context of who they played. You just want to make a player you despise look bad.

Holy illogical tangent, Batman.

What does one have to do with the other?

Nothing, actually. My simple (very simple) point is that the SB winning team is being ignored by far compared to the team that they actually beat in the AFC Divisional game.

And you would prefer they were being ignored by far from the team they beat in the AFC Championship game. 

God, you are such an impossible homer you can't see thru you fog of hate. You act like getting beat in the first round is a big stain, yet you leave out the the context of who they played. You just want to make a player you despise look bad.

*yawn*

Project much, Mr. mind Reader?

Your point remains unrelated to my posts.

Really? Nowhere did I say that. In fact, I prefer for the Patriots to fly under the radar.

Lol yeah your just unhappy with the attention another team is getting for no alterior motives.

But hey, look on the bright side if the Bronco's keep getting hype your Pats will "fly under the radar." So no need to be upset about the attention they get. Good news for you no?

Though I think it would take a Pats fan to think there's a single instance the Pats have flown under anybodies radar in the last decade. Not since the early 2000's friend.

Aw, insults, the tool of one without an actual leg to stand on.

Funny how obsessed people are with the Broncos here.

Funny, haha, or funny like people talking about the Broncos complaining about people talking about the Broncos?