Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Von Miller facing 4 game suspension.

Dustin

....and we've still won the division the past two years. If you even want the chance to see Denver in the playoffs you have to get through us first.

Maybe it's the Texans who need to get past the Colts? After all the Colts took their home field away last season.  :applause:

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, July 24, 2013 - personal shot
Hidden by Nadine, July 24, 2013 - personal shot

I guess you can't see sarcasm ? If you would care to re read my comment I stated I would be getting smack for saying anything about Manning. The comment was made just because of the Broncos being the odds on fav to win the AFC crown and had zero to do with the Texans. I for one am not both a Colt and Bronco fan such as yourself. I call myself crazycolt1 not Broncolt. I am dedicated to the Colts and only the Colts.

oh almighty greatest fan in the world.. if u know so much.. why dont you know anything?

call me slow, but usually sarcasm in posts are followed by a ' ;) or a haha or something to indicate it. you got caught being a jerk, own up greatest fan ever.. in thw whole wide world.. you just rock so much.. see, i can do it too. smh

frankly.. IMHO :troll:

as for Von.. we'll see..

....and we've still won the division the past two years. If you even want the chance to see Denver in the playoffs you have to get through us first.

Weren't we scheduled to play them this year had we beaten Baltimore lol?

Don't remember going through the Texans for that opportunity. :)

Weren't we scheduled to play them this year had we beaten Baltimore lol?

Don't remember going through the Texans for that opportunity. :)

True but you were a WC. With the Dolphins and Chiefs rising winning the division is the first priority I would think.

True but you were a WC. With the Dolphins and Chiefs rising winning the division is the first priority I would think.

I'm not predicting we 100% get the wildcard, but the Fins and Chiefs are pretty far down my worry list lol.

I'm not predicting we 100% get the wildcard, but the Fins and Chiefs are pretty far down my worry list lol.

I am not sure how far up the Pats and Broncs should be on anyone's worry list right now .... what a dreadful off-season for both. I suppose Brady and Manning will always elicit fear but not sure how the Pats O will look or the Denver D ... :dunno:

I am not sure how far up the Pats and Broncs should be on anyone's worry list right now .... what a dreadful off-season for both. I suppose Brady and Manning will always elicit fear but not sure how the Pats O will look or the Denver D ... :dunno:

When you have all time great QBs your teams tend to be competitive regardless of the other pieces lol.

As far as Peyton and Tom go at least lol.

what an *.  I have zero sympathy for him.  Your employer, the NFL, has a zero tolerance policy against marijuana and other recreational drugs.  and what did Von do?  Fail a drug test 3 times.  what an *.

If they had a zero tolerance policy he would have been suspended the first time.

In all honesty, I wish the nfl wouldn't even test for marajuana and I'm willing to bet many coaches/gms agree.

I'm definitely missing something when it comes to Von Miller. I've only seen him play a few times and I know the numbers are there, but I just think he's a bit overrated.

There's also this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amjaVMLkAYo

I don't know, I think Denver will be fine. Good teams get through these things and they're a good team.

I almost forgot about his bush league push in that game. How about that pooch punt from Brady? he,he. I think that is what made Miller so mad. And the fact that his team was down 35 with minutes to go ... lol.

To your point about this not being a big deal, I think it is and here is why. Manning does not play defense. IMO the Denver defense was the issue last year in terms of why the team did not fulfill expectations. Its top 5 ranking was largely inflated due to the weak schedule they had for most of the season. Now this off-season they lose Dumerville in a fax gaffe to the Ravens and now they have to be concerned that Miller may be another Ricky Williams. Dude likes his pot.

Also, Del Rio is an average DC at best. For fun, go look up Brady's stats against his defenses and you will see a couple of historic performances. Brady absolutely torches the guy. Not to mention Fox, who is a journey man HC at this point and basically takes his cues from Manning. While I think the Denver O will be fine and will carry the team, in the end the D will not be good enough. Not with these types of blows. And I have not even touched on the front issues which are critical given Denver will need to make some moves to lessen the blow of Miller's absence ...

I almost forgot about his bush league push in that game. How about that pooch punt from Brady? he,he. I think that is what made Miller so mad. And the fact that his team was down 35 with minutes to go ... lol.

To your point about this not being a big deal, I think it is and here is why. Manning does not play defense. IMO the Denver defense was the issue last year in terms of why the team did not fulfill expectations. Its top 5 ranking was largely inflated due to the weak schedule they had for most of the season. Now this off-season they lose Dumerville in a fax gaffe to the Ravens and now they have to be concerned that Miller may be another Ricky Williams. Dude likes his pot.

Also, Del Rio is an average DC at best. For fun, go look up Brady's stats against his defenses and you will see a couple of historic performances. Brady absolutely torches the guy. Not to mention Fox, who is a journey man HC at this point and basically takes his cues from Manning. While I think the Denver O will be fine and will carry the team, in the end the D will not be good enough. Not with these types of blows. And I have not even touched on the front issues which are critical given Denver will need to make some moves to lessen the blow of Miller's absence ...

denver d missing both doom & miller , thats not what was expected, del rio , if u say so i dont jknow history vs brady but at least its 1st time in 8 years that have DC coach 2 years in a row but even so u still need pieces to work with

Fox way to conservative and at times has his stupid little computer list that dictates odds and plays them just like in playoffs, other teams just have to know that and that's when he overrides Peyton in those key situations where he simply has a history of being too conservative and did it all last year

Den O will be fine if no OL injuries and can run ball and runners block for peyton,  but a rookie RB may just play like a rookie RB & Denver line last year was real good at pass protection but not at Run blocking thats why hired alex gibbs to try & teach zone blocking to use at times & that's what ball used at Wisconsin, Hilman cant block

New OG Vazquez however is good at Run blocking and not so much at pass blocking but he was best on bad line so may have been partly the OL man next to him fault as well for poor pass blocking, have a good night

Just got on , wrote this and getting off

That deficit brought to you in large part by New England's very own, newly squired, Tim Tebow lol.

How do you figure? Was Tebow playing defense in that game too? Pretty sure Brady scored on pretty much every possession he had in the first half on his way to a record six TDs passing .... Now the beat down the Pats put on your Colts was def. courtesy of Mr. Luck and his pick sixes ...

How do you figure? Was Tebow playing defense in that game too? Pretty sure Brady scored on pretty much every possession he had in the first half on his way to a record six TDs passing .... Now the beat down the Pats put on your Colts was def. courtesy of Mr. Luck and his pick sixes ...

Tebow completed 9/26 passes. He was awful. 

What's that have to do with putting up only 10 points against the 2011 Patriots defense who you call "on of the worst defenses ever"?

When you get down by three scores in a blink it is tough to come back on any team ... that may have been the single worst defensive performance in playoff history. Only the lousy chargers vs the niners comes as close in the SB.

How do I figure? He throw no TDs, went 9-26 passes, and barely threw over a 100 yards, 136.

One could argue that he threw no INTs, but a 3 and out essentially every drive is as bad as a turnover, when it lasts all game. Also the inability to move the ball kept pressure on the D all game, and also kept them on the field a tremendous amount.

Brady did what he was suppose to. Tebow failed to keep it competitive.

Not even factoring into the equation how bad that NE D was. Pretty pathetic on both sides of the ball.

When you get down by three scores in a blink it is tough to come back on any team ... that may have been the single worst defensive performance in playoff history. Only the lousy chargers vs the niners comes as close in the SB.

Gotta be up there as one of the single worst offensive performances from a QB too then lol.

How do I figure? He throw no TDs, went 9-26 passes, and barely threw over a 100 yards, 136.

One could argue that he threw no INTs, but a 3 and out essentially every drive is as bad as a turnover, when it last all game. Also the inability to move the ball kept pressure on the D all game, and also kept them on the field a tremendous amount.

Brady did what he was suppose to. Tebow failed to keep it competitive.

Sigh ... I know you hate Tebow and I don't feel like a debate tonight. Last I checked Brady is still the starting QB in New England and Tebow is 3rd so really your point is moot ...

Sigh ... I know you hate Tebow and I don't feel like a debate tonight. Last I checked Brady is still the starting QB in New England and Tebow is 3rd so really your point is moot ...

I don't hate Tebow, but sure lol. I just think he's overrated.

And I was making no point. Just a friendly jab you blew out of proportion.

I don't hate Tebow, but sure lol. I just think he's overrated.

And I was making no point. Just a friendly jab you blew out of proportion.

Ok. overrated.  We agree to disagree. I think he is underrated and could not be happier that the Pats have a guy who is a winner and has intangibles galore...oh wait, isn't that what we say about Luck up here?

Ok. overrated.  We agree to disagree. I think he is underrated and could not be happier that the Pats have a guy who is a winner and has intangibles galore...oh wait, isn't that what we say about Luck up here?

How's Tebow's conversion to TE going?

Ok. overrated. We agree to disagree. I think he is underrated and could not be happier that the Pats have a guy who is a winner and has intangibles galore...oh wait, isn't that what we say about Luck up here?

Someone is touchy touchy today lol.

But naw Tebow isn't half the football player Luck is. Because Luck not only has intangibles, but he can also play QB haha.

By all means though enjoy Tim, I wasn't starting a fight, just a joke :)

Whenever you win the division again we can look at it that way. :)

Count them up. Indy Colts 7 division titles / Texans 2 division titles.  Total record- Colts 18 wins ? Texans 4 wins.  Now with Luck starting his 2nd year I would be willing to bet that history will continue.  :pass:  :coltshelmet:  :36dancing:

Count them up. Indy Colts 7 division titles / Texans 2 division titles.  Total record- Colts 18 wins ? Texans 4 wins.  Now with Luck starting his 2nd year I would be willing to bet that history will continue.  :pass:  :coltshelmet:  :36dancing:

How many the past couple of years? Which is what this discussion was about in the first place. You had #12 this year and you certainly didn't get the division title, so 0-1 so far... :36dancing:

Not to mention they've never won in INDY. Their loyal fanbase may die waiting for that to happen. We will easily take this division back this year. The texan's will return to their 8-8 ways.

How many the past couple of years? Which is what this discussion was about in the first place. You had #12 this year and you certainly didn't get the division title, so 0-1 so far... :36dancing:

Sorry you can limit the Colt-Texan rivalry down to two years. Prior to that there was no rivalry. We both know why the Texans won the division the last two years but that has already been debated. Even in the Colts 2-14 season the Colts were 1-1 against the Texans. It has to be a real bummer to have Manning's Colts dominate the Texans and now Luck is taking his place. Even as a rookie Luck is 1-1 with a rag tag team against the Texans. Sorry, thats the way it is. :hat:

Sorry you can limit the Colt-Texan rivalry down to two years. Prior to that there was no rivalry. We both know why the Texans won the division the last two years but that has already been debated. Even in the Colts 2-14 season the Colts were 1-1 against the Texans. It has to be a real bummer to have Manning's Colts dominate the Texans and now Luck is taking his place. Even as a rookie Luck is 1-1 with a rag tag team against the Texans. Sorry, thats the way it is. :hat:

Dude, let's not do this. If you feel like acting like a Cowboy fan, go ahead. But my team is better and is the one that has won the division twice in a row now...that is why we won, because we were the better team...you will not find many people who dispute that...no excuses. And I'm not convinced that your team is ready to win this year either. But you have twisted mine and Mac's points beyond recognition, as a "crazy" guy would. Not surprised. See you when you win another playoff game buddy.

Heck, the texan's might fall to third within the division, because the titan's are a good young team. The texan's are an aging team (ancient relics, such as reed, johnson and schaub) and their window is already shut, in my opinion. They will no longer get to run all over us, since our front 7 is much improved.

Edited by shecolt
insulting nickname

Dude, let's not do this. If you feel like acting like a Cowboy fan, go ahead. But my team is better and is the one that has won the division twice in a row now...that is why we won, because we were the better team...you will not find many people who dispute that...no excuses. And I'm not convinced that your team is ready to win this year either. But you have twisted mine and Mac's points beyond recognition, as a "crazy" guy would. Not surprised. See you when you win another playoff game buddy.

A cowboy fan??  Really? Well I am not convinced the Texans are any better than the Colts. It's sad that a Texan fan feels the need to follow a Colt message board and try with some well thought out barbs to stir up trouble. I have to give it to you. You walk the thin line and have been very good at fooling some in here. I will put you on ignore so there will be no need to respond to any comment I make. You are history to me. Buddy.

Not to mention they've never won in INDY. Their loyal fanbase may die waiting for that to happen. We will easily take this division back this year. The texan's will return to their 8-8 ways.

I get the fact that you believe strongly the Colts have a good enough team to contend for the division but what in the world would make you say the Texans will return to 8-8? They were 11-5 last year and improved their secondary this off-seasons which was their biggest need. I really don't see any drop off at all.

A cowboy fan?? Really? Well I am not convinced the Texans are any better than the Colts. It's sad that a Texan fan feels the need to follow a Colt message board and try with some well thought out barbs to stir up trouble. I have to give it to you. You walk the thin line and have been very good at fooling some in here. I will put you on ignore so there will be no need to respond to any comment I make. You are history to me. Buddy.

Yes. Cowboy fan. Try to make me look like the bad guy all you want but we've had this discussion before and again you run from an argument you can't win. Congrats lol

I get the fact that you believe strongly the Colts have a good enough team to contend for the division but what in the world would make you say the Texans will return to 8-8? They were 11-5 last year and improved their secondary this off-seasons which was their biggest need. I really don't see any drop off at all.

He doesn't believe a word he's typing. Just trying to get s response.