Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who's the best special team's player...

IndianaJones

In your opinion?Not including kickers,or return men.I would go with john wendling(safety:lions).I think players like him are hard to find and contribute alot to field position.I always keep an eye on him,just to see if the lions release him,so we can snatch him off waivers.

My vote would have to go to Hank Baskett..he really showcased his abilities on the onside return squad. I still can't understand why he's been unemployed for the last two years..

I too vote Hank Baskett. He wins Wife of the Year award too.

I say we bring him back,if we let go of joe and lavon.We could pair him with sergio.

He is currently playing for Saskatchewan in the CFL.  I'm not sure if he would be able to just leave his time in the middle of the season.  I think the CFL is heading into week 4 now

Ah, yes. Believe it or not he could be fighting for a starting spot at OLB on our defense too. Guy is a superb ST player no doubt.

I've been paying attention to braman for awhile now,just waiting to see if you guys waive him or not.I also think he's quite good.

He is currently playing for Saskatchewan in the CFL.  I'm not sure if he would be able to just leave his time in the middle of the season.  I think the CFL is heading into week 4 now

The truth be told,i always thought he had serious potential as a WR also.We never really gave him a true shot to play it.