Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Justice Cunningham on NFL Total Access

CanuckColt

Nice to see Justice interviewed on NFL Total Access (for his 'Mr Irrelevant' draft position).

He seems like a really nice person.

I hope he makes the squad as our #3TE and is NOT sent to the PS instead.

I think we'll carry 4 TE's and he'll be one of them.

Nice to see Justice interviewed on NFL Total Access (for his 'Mr Irrelevant' draft position).

He seems like a really nice person.

I hope he makes the squad as our #3TE and is NOT sent to the PS instead.

From everything I've heard he's far from being put in the PS. They'd loose him.

IF coach Pagano follows last years roster outline then he will make the team on the PS and Jones will be out, Right now I am betting the final TE roster spot is between him and Jones, I think Saunders is safe as a blocking TE....which if true will give us two blocking TE's in Saunders and Justice(I know Allen can block to but I highly doubt that will be his main priority in this offense) but like mentioned above thats assuming a team like the Pats who suddenly look they are going to be desperate for a TE dont take him from our PS (who can catch passes just to add another element that defenses have to think about on occasion)

IF coach Pagano follows last years roster outline then he will make the team on the PS and Jones will be out, Right now I am betting the final TE roster spot is between him and Jones, I think Saunders is safe as a blocking TE....which if true will give us two blocking TE's in Saunders and Justice(I know Allen can block to but I highly doubt that will be his main priority in this offense) but like mentioned above thats assuming a team like the Pats who suddenly look they are going to be desperate for a TE dont take him from our PS (who can catch passes just to add another element that defenses have to think about on occasion)

It is probably too dangerous to put him on the PS...some team will grab him for sure, probably the Pats.

Justice is a very good blocker, probably as good as Saunders, and a better receiver/route runner than Saunders...so he should be able to make TE3 on the team. It would be dumb to keep a blocking-only TE like Saunders or a non-blocking/average-receiving TE like Jones.

Only Justice's PS eligibility works against him, but that would be a stupid reason for Grigs/Pagano to send the best of the 3 TEs to the PS...and then watch him get promptly picked off.

If he is kept which I believe he will be he will be mainly a special team player. I liked the interview a very nice and humble young man and him joking with his uncle about maybe being the last player picked and he was. And his unique name "Justice" also. LOL

Go Colts!!!!!