Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rolando McClain retires at 23.

Dustin

Interesting job choice in my opinion, give up 1 job that many young men can only dream of doing for what seems in increasingly popular yet not nearly as lucrative or constructive job of career criminal, Well I would say the best of luck to him but...........Seriously I hope this kid gets his head on straight and fast, he is a talented player and needs to be in the league

Sadly if he continues down the path I described above it wont have any choice but to stick

There is a sizable difference between being blackballed from the NFL or choosing to retire permanently.

The scenario you described would certainly lead to one being blackballed forever lol.

I seem to remember certain posters calling Grigson some rude names because he didn't sign this guy.

Wasn't there a thread about how the Colts NEED to sign this guy?

There was a thread assessing his value and questioning whether or not the Colts should sign him.

I don't remember anyone feeling particularly strongly in the affirmative but I could be wrong.

There was a thread assessing his value and questioning whether or not the Colts should sign him.

I don't remember anyone feeling particularly strongly in the affirmative but I could be wrong.

I was talking about one individual in particular.