Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Deangelo Hall

NYColt

Does anyone else find it incredibly easy to hate DeAngelo Hall? Everything about this guy is despicable - if he's not hitting receivers (who usually just burnt him) out of bounds, he's jumping on piles late, "celebrating" his tackles (the ones he makes after he's had to chase them downfield are hilarious), talking trash, standing over opponents and trying to intimidate them (especially awesome after he's cheap-shotted them).

His playing style matches his personality - horrible. He has poor technique and relies on his pure athleticism (which he is an incredible one at that), he has a football IQ that makes Cromartie seem like Bill Walsh. He constantly makes the Pro Bowl because of a few highlight reel interceptions he makes from finally gambling correctly (despite being burnt the rest of the time) and because of the sheer volume of passes that come his way because many QBs don't fear or respect him.

Okay, I'm exaggerating a little here and there but it's not too far from the truth. This guy is just a big fat not-so-nice word.

• 1 month later...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8245059f/article/hall-says-redskins-should-cut-him-following-loss-to-cowboys?module=HP11_headline_stack

"The way I'm playing right now, they need to go and cut me, because I'm definitely not worth what I'm getting," Hall said. "It's frustrating."

"Hopefully they see something in me and bring me back next year. But the way things are going right now, I'm definitely not playing up to par."

--

This guy is such a joke. I understand if you want to be critical and strive to improve yourself, but I have never heard an athlete say his team needs to cut him because he isn't playing well. So instead of "I need to work harder in the weight room, film room and practice field" he says "I should be cut". If you want to show your coaches that you care and prove to yourself and others you are a good player, go put the work in. Go study film, go read your playbook, go talk to your coaches about the gameplan.

Part of me feels like he is just saying "cut me" as an excuse for the team to cut him so he can sign somewhere else, not because he genuinely feels like the team will be better off without him...

http://www.nfl.com/n..._headline_stack

"The way I'm playing right now, they need to go and cut me, because I'm definitely not worth what I'm getting," Hall said. "It's frustrating."

"Hopefully they see something in me and bring me back next year. But the way things are going right now, I'm definitely not playing up to par."

--

This guy is such a joke. I understand if you want to be critical and strive to improve yourself, but I have never heard an athlete say his team needs to cut him because he isn't playing well. So instead of "I need to work harder in the weight room, film room and practice field" he says "I should be cut". If you want to show your coaches that you care and prove to yourself and others you are a good player, go put the work in. Go study film, go read your playbook, go talk to your coaches about the gameplan.

Part of me feels like he is just saying "cut me" as an excuse for the team to cut him so he can sign somewhere else, not because he genuinely feels like the team will be better off without him...

lol, all that says to me is:

GET ME OFF THIS TEAM!!!

He doesn't think he's playing badly, he just doesn't want to play for the Skins.