Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

So many options, So excited!

I cannot wait until the draft tommorrow night! There are numerous different ways we can go with the 24th pick.

We could make our secondary one of the elite by getting a talented CB.

We could strengthen our pass rush at LB if a player like Jarvis Jones falls to us.

We could add another dangerous WR if we feel a stud is there at 24.

We could strengthen our pass rush from a DL standpoint.

We could luck out and have one of the two OGs fall to us.

Or we could simply trade down and acquire more picks.

My biggest hope from this draft is that we dont have reaches, something Bill Polian did often. This draft will tell us a lot more on Grigson's eye for talent since we are picking near the bottom of each round rather than the top. Time to let your eye for talent show Grigs! Bring us in some studs. Best players available!!!

I was excited for tomorrow, and then suddenly it dawned on me... When I go to bed on Thursday there will be a new super talented player wearing Colts blue and white. Now I'm super excited!!

Or...you'll go to bed super excited that we made a great trade and have to sleep on it.

I will be a little bit sad when all of the speculation is over, even though it gets annoying... I am excited to add to the team and get more evidence of the F.O.'s vision for the future... Looking at the schedule, it seems like we are in for an epic season full of craziness... can't wait!