Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cosell breaks-down receivers for the Draft....

For those who are Cosell fans, I think you'll find his analysis of WR's for the upcoming draft to be fascinating....

It's loaded with good stuff....   and it has good stuff all the way to the very end....

Read it all....   and enjoy!

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/cosell-doctorine-pt-2-ranking-receivers-impossible-task-152311174--nfl.html

I would love to pick up Dobson or Rogers in the third round. I don't think Rogers will be there, but Dobson is a possibility. McShay likes Dobson a lot and has him tagged for the third. After reading what Cosell had to say, I wonder if he won't go sooner. Also, love Hunter due to the athlete. He has so much potential,  but it is a boom or bust pick, so tough to take first round. All of the names he mentions would be great to get!

If we get what we want in the first round, or trade back into the second round....Rogers would be a very intriguing and exciting pick in the 3rd rd round...Thoughts?

On pure skill set, Rogers is at or near the top of these WRs....but I also think he'll get the "Janoris Jenkins bounce" into the 2nd round.

Jenkins had weed issues like Rogers, but rang up such an impressive rookie season that a guy like Rogers who has 1st round talent, stand to benefit.

According to that column and Cosell's film study....it sounds like Rogers "smoked" Tyrann Mathieu in their match-up. :lol: