Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

"The Donald Brown Project"

jshipp23

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ this

You never know the guy could have a break out year....

it seems the Polian boys are slowly going out the Window_transparent_PNG_by_AbsurdWordPref

Carter next......Angerer with a second foot surgery.....MENDING?  Bethea/Mathis decisions.....and Hughes at some point...Very interesting stuff.....with our beloved Colts.

Toughie. Is it "A" because his Christian name does not have a capital letter? Or is it "B", because his Surname does have a capital letter.....let me see.... 

Or is it C because it is in Arian print?

Or is it D?  D before C except after DB?   ok...NOW I AM CORN-FUSED  :funny:

Dont cloud others with facts. It confuses them. The Colts haven't had decent run blocking in years. If anyone would care to look at the numbers we haven't had even an average O-line suited for running since the Edge was here. It was all geared to pass block for Manning. Thats why Addai was very good as a blocker and receiver, not a running back. I, for one will be glad to see a new offense geared to have a power running game. It would help our defense a lot to keep them off the field a little longer. While Manning's shootout games were exciting to watch the Colts always paid the price in the playoffs from not having a balanced offense. 

On the money. Once we can create a ''real'' run threat, Luck's play-action will payoff in spades. Bottomline, if we continue to improve the O-line, we will find it has the most affect on so many aspects of the game. Yes, even defensively, when considering a more rested defense as well as being able to milk the clock at the end of the game. Too many times in the past, in big games, we only needed one or two first downs to ice a win but couldn't get it.

it seems the Polian boys are slowly going out the Window_transparent_PNG_by_AbsurdWordPref

Carter next......Angerer with a second foot surgery.....MENDING? Bethea/Mathis decisions.....and Hughes at some point...Very interesting stuff.....with our beloved Colts.

Yeah, indeed it is. I'm excited but at the same time it's always a bummer to see some of our beloved Colts players leave. DF was the man.

it seems the Polian boys are slowly going out the Window_transparent_PNG_by_AbsurdWordPref

Carter next......Angerer with a second foot surgery.....MENDING?  Bethea/Mathis decisions.....and Hughes at some point...Very interesting stuff.....with our beloved Colts.

Your right Brother, but not to worried about Bethea and Mathis they can play in this system and seem to have bought into it,However if your injury prone and get injured 2 or 3 years straight you might begin to worry about going out that window,Reggies here because they wanted him,other than those 3 who was left here that was a must keep?Lol just some food for thought ,this post has me thinking,wich made it a very good post Brent,because isn't that what its about making people think?