Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Geoff Schwartz signs with KC.....

NewColtsFan

Dang, KC is loading up! And they still have the #1 pick. I won't be surprised if they turn that reord around just like we did.

I don't have faith in Smith turning the franchise around his track record isn't good with learning new offenses but we will see.

Dang, KC is loading up! And they still have the #1 pick. I won't be surprised if they turn that reord around just like we did.

I felt they would be better last year.  I hope Andy Reid gets KC back to contention. 

I also hope Alex Smith succeeds since he was left to die in SF after playing well....

Was Cassell a monumental disaster or what in KC?  WOW!

I felt they would be better last year.  I hope Andy Reid gets KC back to contention. 

I also hope Alex Smith succeeds since he was left to die in SF after playing well....

Was Cassell a monumental disaster or what in KC?  WOW!

I think they'll give Denver a run, it's tough for anyone to win there as it is. Darn, we play them again there this year, right? That's four years in a row, two at our place, two at theirs.

At least we get Seattle at home, they're loaded for bear this year too. I think they're the odds on favorite to win the SB.

I think they'll give Denver a run, it's tough for anyone to win there as it is. Darn, we play them again there this year, right? That's four years in a row, two at our place, two at theirs.

At least we get Seattle at home, they're loaded for bear this year too. I think they're the odds on favorite to win the SB.

Not sure why everyone is convinced Seattle should be SB favorites. They were getting whipped by the Skins until Griffin was injured...and they somehow get more credit than ATL for losing than ATL does for winning.