Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 03/04

sb41champs

Would you like to see the Colts host a "retirement party" for Jeff Saturday instead of a media-only press conference - allowing the fans to pay tribute to a fan favorite player ??

That would be a cool idea Jeff Saturday was a big part of the Peyton Manning era & very few meant as much for as long as those 2 with the exception on Marvin Harrison & Reggie Wayne . If Saturday was into it I believe the fans would show him a lot of love .

Would you like to see the Colts host a "retirement party" for Jeff Saturday instead of a media-only press conference - allowing the fans to pay tribute to a fan favorite player ??

Whatever Jeff wants...Let him decide...It's his choice IMO...I'm okay with either scenario actually. 

Will there be punch and pie? 

He'll get a chance to step out in front of the fans, most likely early on this year at a home game. That jolly fellow is every bit as integral a part of the gallantly successful 'Peyton Era' Colts as Harrison, Wayne, Manning, James, Freeney, Mathis (who am I forgetting?).